I Love Him, He Loves Me

Jā ne: See you

Natsuki Shinomoya P.O.V

I stared at Syo, who was still sleeping. It's nearly noon though, but not out of the ordinary for Syo. I had a smug smile as I got up. I walked over to Syo's bed,

"Syo-chan!" I exclaimed with a smile. Syo groaned, rolled over while pulling his pillow over his head.

"nnhh.. Leave me alone, Natsuki." Syo sleepily murmmured,

"But, Syo-chaaann, it's nearly noon!" I protested, and I began to pull Syo out of bed.

"Natsuki!" Syo groaned, and squirmed back to his bed.

"You're sp cute when you're tired, Syo-chan." I said with a smug smile, Syo grumbled

"Go bother someone else.." Syo trailed off, almost falling to sleep,

"Who?" I asked, causing Syo to jump slightly.

"Gah.. Anyone but me, Natsuki! Maybe Tokiya or Otoya! Or even Cecil" Syo growled, and turned his back to me.

"Okay,"  I turned around and walked slowly toward the door. 'maybe I'll go see Cecil.' I smiled then turned to look at the sleeping Syo, and Ai whom was reading.

"I'm going to see Cecil, Okay? Jā ne."  I opened the door, and made my way to Cecil's room.

I walked through the hallways, making a couple turns to get to Cecil's room. As I approached his room a sudden wave of nervousness spread throughout me. I'm not sure.. why I'm feeling like this. It's just Cecil.. I shook the thoughts out of my head, and the nervousness went away. I began to smile as I the distance was shorter now.

I hesitated in front of the door now, standing there. Wondering if I should knock. I held a shaky hand up and hesitantly knocked on the door. The vibrations going through my arms as my knuckles hit the door. I hear soft footsteps approaching the door. My heart rate picked up a bit as the door opened.

Cecil gazed up at me and blushed,

"Oh, um, hi Natsuki." 'you're so cute..' I smiled,

"Hey, Cecil. Mind if I come in?" I asksd politely. His eyes widened, and he turned his head away slightly.

"O-Of course!" Cecil stuttered, and stepped aside to let me in. I strided into his room, removing my shoes before entering furthur.

"So, Natsuki. What made you come here?" Cecil asked, he sounded a bit nervous.

"I wanted to see how you're doing. Also I wanted to come here, hang out a bit." I answered with a warm smile, and turned to Cecil. His blush deepened.

"O-Oh, Really?" Cecil stammered, 'So cute!'

"Yes." I grinned at him, and looked around his room a bit more.

"Nice room.." Cecil, smiled at my compliment, then looked down a bit embarassed,

"Thanks."

"So, how do you like it here at the master course?" I asked, as I sat on Cecil's bed.

"Uh, I like it here a lot. Being with you.." Cecil trailed, and blushed madly,

"I-I I mean with Starish." Cecil corrected himself. 'maybe Syo was right..'

"I get it Cecil, you're happy to be here." I said, Cecil nodded then blushed again, and looked away. I looked down, I couldn't help but think how cute he is.. I chuckled softly then looked up slowly at Cecil. Our eyes met, as he was already staring at me. I gazed into his majestic green eyes.. 'the perfect shade of green..' I looked down, feeling a rush of heat in my cheeks. Two hands cupped my face, and lifted my gaze to meet Cecil's once more. He held my gaze a while longer, before crashing his lips onto mine. His soft, warm lips caressed mine. I immediately kissed him, an electric pleasure flew through me. As I was absorbed into the tender kiss. Cecil moved onto me slowly, straddling my hips, his kiss still planted on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling his body closer to mine. Feeling the warmth of his body, savoring it.. He finally laid on top of me, his kisses becoming more heated and passionate. Though he pulled away, a deep blush covered his cheeks. I smiled,

"Cecil, do you like me?" I asked, already knowing the answer. My question caused Cecil to blush even more. 'you're too cute..'

Cecil Aijima P.O.V

'it's do or die..' I thought before I kissed Natsuki..

"Cecil, do you like me?" I blushed. Although, wasn't it obvious.. I nodded,

"Y-Yes.. ever since I first layed eyes on you.. I.. I think I love you.." I trailed off, as I quickly got off Natsuki. Only to have him grab my arm and pull me into a loving hug.

"You're so cute, Cecil.." Natsuki.whispered. I wrapped my arms around Natsuki, pulling him closer to me.

"I think I love you too, Cecil.. that kiss made me realize my feelings.. from being questioning.. you made me know for sure.." Natsuki pulled back slightly, leaned down and kissed my nose. I chuckled lightly, then cuddled into his broad chest. I listened to his heart, as it was racing.

"I think I'm going to go back to my room to see if Syo is awake yet. Since we have a meeting in the lounge room in about an hour." Natsuki said,

"Hm? He's not up yet? I'll come with you. I almost forgot about that meeting today. Heh.." I trailed,

"Well, that's Syo. Anyways, let's go now." Natsuki smiled, as he began to walk for the door. I gently grabbed his hand. Natsuki turned around, slightly confused. Before he could say anything, I pressed my lips on his softly. I pulled away and smiled at him, gaining a bit of a chuckle from Natsuki.

"Now let's be on our way." I said, and opened the door for Natsuki, and we began our walk to his room.