Search Party

*an hour later in the lounge room*

Syo P.O.V

I yawned as I walked over to the couch, 'I'm too tired to be up right now..'

"You seem to be tired, Syo." Tokiya said, then smiled.

"I WAS sleeping." I said then breifly glared at Natsuki. Whom was oblivious to the situation.

"Where are Ren and--" the door opened, causing me to stop.

"Here now, Ochibi." Ren chuckled,

"Perfect timing, Syo!" Otoya grinned, I smiled in reply and rested my head.

*10 minutes later*

"Where are Ranmaru and Reiji?" Ai asked, becoming more irritated at their absence. "they're late." Ai sighed.

"Maybe they died." Ren chuckled with a smirk. Ai rolled his eyes,

"This is an important meeting. Don't belittle it."

"To talk about a new song? Well if you say it's that important." Ren retorted. Ai glared, but began to pace.

"They'll come, I'm sure they'll be here soon." Natsuki reassured.

"Yeah, so calm down a bit Ai." I added playfully. Ai stopped pacing, and sighed. He nodded, walked over and sat by me. I blushed and glanced him. Ai smiled at me causing me to blush even more.

Ai soon sighed again, while placing his hand on mine. I smiled, and closed my eyes momentarily, enjoying the moment..

"Get a room guys." Ren blurted out, a smirk. I opened my eyes fromt the disturbance. Only to see Tokiya and Otoya kissing passionately. I let a small laugh escape my lips.

"I bet you like the view" I laughed a bit more.

"Oh? I bet you'd like this one, Ochibi." Ren smirked as he turned to Masato, and kissed him. I blushed,

"Oh, hah." I turned away, but Natsuki and Cecil caught my eye. They were cuddling, and smiling. 'Natsuki didn't tell me anything..'

I sighed and sat back. I felt soft warm lips on my cheek, and I jumped abruptly, looking over to Ai who was smiling. I leaned in and kissed him softly. Ai blushed, I smiled at him , then looked away.

"I'm done with waiting for them to show up. I'm going to find them." Ai announced,

"I'll go." Tokiya said and stood,

"I also." Masato stood as well.

"Okay, let's go." Ai, said and they.left the room.

Ai P.O.V

I sighed as we walked down the hall. 'what would make them so late?' I'm a bit irratated at this situation. They're not the type to be late. Never have they been late for a meeting before.

I sighed in frustration.

"What do you think has been keeping them?" Tokiya asked, I shook my head,

"If only I knew." I shrugged a bit. Tokiya nodded,

"Have they ever been this late before?" Masato pondered,

"They've never been late.." I trailed off, pinching the bridge of my nose. 'what are they thinking..? not showing up.' my thoughts trailed off.

"They're not here.." Masato said after exiting his room. I shook my.head,

"Where could they be?" I was beginning to become worried now. But, my annoyance with them was far more.

"Should we check my room next?" Tokiya asked, I nodded.

We walked down the halls to Tokiya's room,

"Maybe we'll find Reiji, and he'll know about Kurosaki-senpai." Masato stated, I nodded

"Maybe."

"To think we'd have to go and find them." Tokiya chukled lightly.

I shook my head, I didn't think we'd have to go on a search party.

"I never though it'd come to this." I admitted.

Silence followed us the rest of the way. Making it almost too awkward to breath. We all inhaled deeply as we stopped in front of the door to Tokiya's room. Tokiya reached his hand for the door knob,he slowly opened it. My eyes widened at what lay before me. Both Reiji and Ranmaru..

******************************

Hah! sorry short chapter! and a cliffhanger till i updatecin about an hour. c: