No.. No, God No..

Otoya P.O.V

"mmmnnnnnn!!!!" I groaned as I streched, barely awakening from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes, then my face,

"oww...!" I rubbed my cheek, if felt sore. I wonder why.. I looked over,expecting to find Tokiya. .. wait, Tokiya. He's not there, I got up and searched the room thoroughly, not finding the person I was searching for.

I scratched the back of my head, rather confused,

"I guess I should check the other guys' rooms.." I sighed and left my room in search of Tokiya.

Ren and Masato's room, no one answered. I sighed in frustration, heading to the next upon my list, 'Syo and Natsuki's room..' I lifted my head and wondered the halls making my way to the room.

I knocked, as I met my destination, shuffling went around in the room the door opening soon after the sound dispursed.

"Oh Syo!" I smiled;

"Where are the guys?" I asked, 'especially Tokiya..'

"They left, you know. Our day off is today, they went out." Syo explained, my head lowered I sulked within my body, 'Tokiya.. left me..?'

"Otoya, you okay?" Syo asked with concern.

"To-Tokiya left me..." I sighed,

"Here, come in." Syo said and stepped aside giving me room to walk past him into his room. Where I slumped down on the couch.

"He left me here Syo.." I trailed off,

"I'm sure he didn't leave you here on purpose."  Syo said as he sat down next to me, "you do know how hard you can be to wake up." Syo added with a slight smile. Though, it's true.

"I guess.."

Syo sighed a bit,

"Do you wanna do something? You know, like play a game or something?" Syo asked,

I smiled instantly, "Yeah! Sould be fun."  I got up with Syo who went to.grab some board games.

I was actually having a great time with Syo. He's easygoing until you.get on hi nerves, a great, fun guy to keep you company.

*time skip*

We were on the final game, I went to grab the dice, Syo who did the same action and his hand met mine.  I looked up at Syo and his gaze intertwined, my face became heated as I continued to gaze into his clear blue eyes.. I lost all my self controll. I leaned in and kissed Syo.. but.. Syo kissed me back.
'why am I doing this!!' I mentally fought myself, not winning the upperhand. Losing what was right, I was kissing Syo with more passion. I moved onto him, our kiss deepened becoming more heated as time passed. Mere seconds, I removed Syo's shirt from his body, my mouth moving to his tender neck,

"Ah.." Syo moaned, and slowly pushed me away sliding his hands up my shirt sliding it off my body with ease. Our lips met again, Syo licked my bottom lip, I slid my tongue to meet his.

I needed air but, I didn't care. I lost all my senses.. our kissing continued, my self battling stopped.. I heard a gasp, and suddenly froze instantly. Panic struck me and I jumped back from Syo, turning to see who gasped my eyes wide. Guilt rushed over me.. over powering all my senses..

'oh my god.... Natsuki.. Cecil... please no....'