Yours Forever

'the voices... they're......'

I couldn't help it, I had to turn around. Knowing I would see him.. but I had to..

My eyes, they gazed upon his beautiful face, lingering hurt but that's not all that was shown. Was it.. happiness..? no.. no..

"A-Ai--" Ai threw himself into me, crashing his lips onto mine cutting my sentence off. I stood there dumbfounded, then kissed Ai back with all the passion I had, wrapping my arms around him.

Ai pulled away,

"Syo, I-I'm so sorry.. for.. acting how I did.." Ai trailed, looking away from me.

"No, Ai.. I am the one who owes the apology.." I embraced his small figure, rubbing his back to sooth him,

"Shhh..." I soothed him quietly,

"Syo.." Ai said quietly,

"Yes..?" I asked,

"Syo, I.. I love you.." Ai trailed, hugging me tighter 'he.. he said he loves me..'

"I love you too.. I'll never mess up again.. that's a promise.." I whispered, pulling away slightly. Ai's face had a small smile, he nodded then kissed me softly. I turned to Otoya and Tokiya who were sharing a passionate kiss.

Otoya P.O.V

Strong arms wrapped around me, just by that I knew who it was.. 'Tokiya..'

"Otoya.. I promise I'll never leave you again.." Tokiya said, I could tell by the way he spoke he was on the brink of tears. I turned into his chest, and wrapped my arms around him.

"Tokiya, I.. I love you so much.. I'll never make you question my love for you again.." I cried into Tokiya's chest, causing him to pull me closer.

"I love you too, Otoya.. I'll be with you forever.." Tokiya pulled away, and tilted my head up to his, and kissed me with the most love and passion he's ever had. Then pulled away slowly, and looked into my eyes. 'he's so beautiful..'

------------------------------------------------------

sorry! I would do anothet chapter, but I caught a god awful cold.. and I'm tired. I will be posting another chapter tomorrow.

:3