The Condition

*previously*

"H-...Headmaster..?!"

'this cannot be happening..' are the only words that ran through my mind. How could we have possibly forgotten the most important rule?! The biggest up most strict rule of all.

Love is forbidden...

Syo P.O.V

That one rule.. concludes to this situation we stand currently in.

Frozen, we say nothing. Standing still enough for maybe all reality had drained us. For this moment seemed to be unreal. The headmaster, what are his thought on this. How I urn to know, but fear os stricken within me...

"Headmaster.." I choked out, looking astray. The silence growing more dense around me.

"May I repeat myself?" The headmaster asked sternly.

"N-No.." We replied, and awaited someone to answer. I looked up to speak, but.. couldn't get the words out. I shakily looked away. 'this might as well be said'

"I am in love with Mikaze.! He is my lover!" I looked up, showing my whim of confidence. The headmaster looked to me. A smile, on his face but not a smile I believe I can trust.

"Oh ho. Is that so? Have you forgotten the forbidden love rule, Mr. Kurusu?" The headmaster beamed my way.

"Though that is true.. I will not give up my love for him." Ilooked to Ai who was smiling. He ran to me and jumped into me,

"Syo, I'm never giving my love away for you either.." Ai pulled away and turned to the headmaster.

"I expected more from you Mr. Mikaze..." The headmaster frowned at him, "leaves me no choice but to... remove you from the likes of your musical careers." Smirked the headmaster.

Everyone gasped,

"NO!!"

"You can't do that!" Otoya protested, coming forth to where me and Ai stand.

"We will not let this happen."Masato interjected. The rest of

Starish standing beside us.

"You will have to choose to rid all of us." Ranmaru said sourly.

The headmaster stood back. Seeming to be in thought.

"Hmm..." the headmaster paced.. depating with himself.

"I.." the headmaster announced, and paused. "cannot afford to lose all of you idols. Therefore I shall give all of you one condition."

We all listened.

"I know all of you are in "love" and with your male

accompanists. So, I believe you all will share the same fate."
'what is he meaning to do..?'

"Look, what will you have us do?" Ren asked, growing impatient. the Headmaster chuckled.

"The condition is..."

to be continued.