Lost...

Syo P.O.V

"..Ai..!" I yelled, and quickly tried to get up reaching towards him. I lost my strength and fell to the ground, crying. I slammed my fist onto the ground, my chest tightened with painfilled greif..

"Ai.. Ai, I love you.." I whispered to myself. Feeling this emptiness drown out all other feelings I had. Realizing then how pathetic I am without Ai..

I laid their and cried, Tokiya still present in the door way. The voices of the two talking didn't make any sense. I drew to the back of my mind, losing sense of what lay around me.. not caring of what is to become of my person now.. why do I need to care now..?

Otoya P.O.V

"Why did you do this, Otoya?" Tokiya asked, his voice shaky and strained. looked up to meet the gaze of Tokiya, who was on the verge of tears,

"I.. I lost myself.. Tokiya.. I.. I didn't want to.. I'm so sorry.." I trailed, allowing the tears to flow quickly down my face,

" ... 'lost yourself' .. what's that suppose to mean?" Tokiya asked, the tears making their way down his cheeks now. "did.. did I really... mean nothing to you..?" Tokiya's voice cracked. My eyes widened as a stabbing pain abrupted in my.chest.. 'those.. words..'

"T-Tokiya.. you mean the world to me.." I sobbed as I began, "I'm so sorry Tokiya! I didn't... Tokiya I love you more than anything.. Tokiya, please.." I trailed, and looked down. Tokiya sighed,

"I know I messed up, Tokiya. I know you probably don't want anything to do with me now.. but... please.." I pleaded, only making Tokiya sigh again. I looked up at him, to his face. Covered in hurt and confusion.

"I'm sorry, Otoya.. I really.. need time to think.." Tokiya said, nearly.sobbing now. My body grew even weaker at the words he spoke  'no, no... please Tokiya no..'

"Tokiya.. please don't leave me.." I moved closer to him, which he merely turned away.

"I.. I need time.." Tokiya looked down, he turned and walked out of the room..

I felt all my life leave with him, for I was completely broke at this moment.. the one I love most just left me.. what do I have left. I wanted to be done, gone away from this tourturous hell.. but, what I want most of all, is Tokiya.. my dear boyfriend, my love.

I screwed up.. I deserve these feelings.. i deserve this torment I feel deep within, the slowness of my body rejecting it's self.. the painfilled thought, that sent blades impaling my body, becoming numb feeling nothing.. i have nothing..

I'm losing myself... to the darkness escaping within myself.. this infinite darkness..

'I'm lost...'