Such a Tease

Tokiya Ichinose P.O.V

I looked up from my book, and stared at the back of Otoya's head.

His head bobbing slightly as he was listening to music.

"Hmm.." I smiled a bit, 'I think I'll.. have a bit of fun messing with Otoya.' I chuckled softly to myself at the idea. I have a tendency of being a tease to him. But, he makes it all to easy.

I set my book aside, and stood up and began to approach Otoya. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck softly, he moaned in surprise,

"Tokiya..." Otoya breathed as he turned around, and took his headphones from his ears. Blush, coming to the surface of his cheeks.

"Can I..?" I asked as I kissed him softly, and began to move onto him. Otoya nodded, I moved my hands up his shirt, pulling it off of him as I did. Otoya slid his hands up my shirt as well, I sat up a bit and pulled my shirt over my head.

I moved my lips back to Otoya's, kissing him passionately, my hand trailing up and down Otoya's body.

Otoya began to apread his legs allowing me to slip between them.

I let my hand trail all the way down Otoya's body, reaching the front of his pants. I began to rub his half erected dick.

"Ah..." Otoya moaned, allowing me to slide my tongue into his mouth. His tongue met mine and we explored each other's mouths lustingly.

I slid down, and began to kiss the front of Otoya's pants. He squirmed in pleasure underneath me. I began to unzip Otoya's pants, I pulled them down far enough, to get a good look at the buldging erection in his boxers.

I kissed all over the front of his boxers,

"hah... ah.." Otoya continued to moan softly.
'and this is where I stop.' I stopped, and looked up at Otoya, with a smirk on my face,

"T-Tokiya?" Otoya stuttered,

"Sorry," I chuckled, "you know how I am."

Otoya pouted, "But, Tokiya~~!!", I smiled as someone knocked on the door.

I leaned up and kissed Otoya then I whispered in his ear,

"Even if I wanted to continue, I wouldn't be able to. Not with someone outside out door." I pulled back and smiled at Otoya who was blushing, and a bit frustrated.

I kissed him once more before answering the door.

"Hey," Reiji said with a warm smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked,

"Well, I just came here to tell you two that you need to come down to the lounge room, as soon as possible." Reiji explained.

"Why?"

"You'll see." Reiji smiled and began to walk down the hall.

I closed the door and turned to Otoya. He still had a pout on his face,

"Hey, Otoya we need to go. Get ready." I said, he only sat there. I walked over to him and leaned down to his ear,

"Otoya, I promise I'll take care of that later.." I seductively whispered into his ear, as I touched the front of his pants. I moved from his face a bit, Otoya turned to me. An even deeper blush covered his face,

"Promise?" Otoya asked,

"Promise." I replied as I kissed him, "now get ready" I said as I tossed his shirt at him, pulling mine on as well.

I tugged his shirt gently as I leaned down to kiss his cheek softly before saying,

"Let's go."