Prologue

There was this one little girl walking in the streets of Central city, capital of Amestris. She always headed toward a big house situated in the south of the town, no one ever knew why. But on her way, this day, a strange event would change her life forever.

Her name was Karen. Karen Mustang, little sister of Roy Mustang. She was currently ten years old. And in the middle of the street stood Katy Nightingale, daughter of Laetitia Nightingale, a powerful air alchemist who refused the state alchemist grade.

Karen stopped in front of her, and they faced each other during a long time, contemplating their differences. If Karen looked like her brother - dark hair and onyx irises - Katy was her complete opposite ; blonde hair and green eyes. The first one smiled.

-Who are you? Karen asked, you look like my master.

-Katy. I assume I'm her daughter, my last name is Nightingale.

-She never told me about you. I'm Karen, her student in air alchemy.

The two little girls stared at each other again and Karen held her hand out toward Katy.

-Can we be friends? she asked.

-Forever if you want, Katy answered taking her hand.

Their hands connected, this was the beginning of a lot of happiness and despair...

//so here's the beginning of this new project... I hope you'll support me for this one too!!! ^^