Side story : A first mission (Special Valentine's Day)

I woke up, yawning and stretching. My bed was so comfy, I didn't want to come out... I was about to fall back asleep when suddenly, someone knocked on my door. It was surely my teacher, we were only two people in this mansion, actually... I stood up and checked the hour on my pocket watch. Five in the morning, I really could sleep more.... I opened my door.

-Yes teacher? I asked sleepily.

-You just got a call, one of your generals. I told him to wait, she said.

She was always up soon so it didn't seem strange she was already changed. I blinked few time to be sure I was really up.

-I'm coming... I sighed rubbing my eyes.

I had my diploma the previous day and troubles were already starting... I dragged my feet to the phone and tried to sound as enjoyable as possible.

-The Hurricane Alchemist here, what can I do for you? I spoke.

-It's general Hakurou. I need you to come as fast as possible to give you your first mission.

-Of course, give me half an hour.

-Ten minutes, no more.

And he hung up. He was so rude!! How would I be able in ten minutes? The HQ was far enough from here... Maybe was it a test? I decided not to waste any of my precious time and took two minutes to pick some random clothes and wear them. Once I got changed, I washed my face and grabbed a toast in the dining room.

-I'm leaving! I shouted before running out.

The way to the Headquarters was long, mostly if I ran. There had to be faster means... The sky! I clapped my hands and transmuted an air pressure under my feet to propel me to a roof. Now, the militaries didn't seem that far anymore! Once I stepped on this roof, my foot slipped and I nearly fell. I didn't wish to, it had to be about ten meters high... I was losing time! I used the mechanical strength of my arms to pull me up and started to run. I o my had three minutes left!! As I started to panic, I fell again, and I didn't have the time to transmute anything... I hit the floor with a loud sound, my eyes closed.

I was surprised I could still open them, that meant I didn't go to heaven so fast (maybe would I rather go to hell who knows...). In fact, I didn't hurt the floor but someone. And this someone was currently crushed under my weight. I quickly stood up and gave him a hand to help him up.

-I'm really sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you!! I apologized shamefully.

The man rubbed his coat to remove the dust and gave me a... smile. It seemed to look like a smile at least. I noticed his eyes color was really strange but didn't say anything.

-It's fine! It's not everyday an angel falls from the sky and right in my arms! he joked.

I felt even more embarrassed at that. Was he a lady killer?? Like my brother?? Seemed so...

-W-well I guess, thank you.. I stuttered.

He chuckled, making me quite uncomfortable...

-Yours welcome pretty lady.

Suddenly, I remembered my meeting and automatically grabbed my pocket watch. I had one minute left!! I sighed and closed it. It was hung at my belt.

-I have to leave right now, I told him.

-I hope we'll meet once again, gorgeous state alchemist.

I couldn't help rolling my eyes, sighing. Then I realized I was right in front of the headquarters! I was lucky today... I sprinted toward the general's office and knocked on the door just as my last second expired. His secretary opened the door and he received me, a smirk on his lips.