Chapter 1: Herbology

Neville's POV
"Neville... that Devil's Snare almost stole your wand. Again." Dean kicked my leg and I realized I was in Herbology. "You keep zoning out and staring at that Hufflepuff." added Seamus "You haven't re-potted a single Mandrake!" "O-Oh. Ok, I'll get on that..." I stuttered. Then I saw her again. Dark brown hair, green eyes. Every feature perfect. She was standing re-potting Mandrakes and laughing at the ludicrous expressions on their wrinkled faces. A bigger Devil's Snare tapped her shoulder, and she gracefully slapped it away. "Neville!" a sharp slap to the head from Dean took me out of the trance.

"Neville's in LOVE!" sang Ron, as we walked back to the Griffindor common room. "Oh stop being a git, Won-Won." I know he hates being called that since he broke up with Lavender last year, but it gets him to shut up. We went back to the dormitories, and I am not comfortable sharing the dreams that I had that night.

Ruby's POV

I'm standing in the greenhouses giggling at the Mandrake's faces. A Devil's Snare tapped my shoulder and pointed to that Griffindor, Neville, who I kinda, sorta, maybe have a ginormous crush on. He was staring at me with a dazed look in his eye. I looked around for someone who had confunded him, or something, but no. He was legitimately ogling me. Wow. As I'm walking to the kitchen hallway, Ron was singing something to do with the words, "Neville" and "Love". I'm really quite pleased with today's events.