Chapter 14: Out Beside the Lake

Ruby's P.O.V.

After a wonderful day at Hogsmeade, Neville and I took a walk by the lake. By walk, I mean we snogged. And by lake, I mean we were by the lake. I have no idea where the hell Mikayla and Draco disappeared too, but, I don't really care. I mean, I'm doing fine. So we were sitting under the tree by the lake, snogging, obviously, when I heard very clumsy footsteps. I didn't think much of it, as there are always weird noises outside at night, until I heard Seamus yell "WHAT? NEVILLE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!" In horror, I pushed Neville away, and saw Seamus, Dean, Ron, and Harry, laughing their arses off, holding a Muggle video camera. Ron yelled "PHYSCH!" I walked up to him, grabbed him by the collar of his robes, l nearly lifted his off his feet, and said "If you don't delete that recording right now, you'll wish you'd never touched that camera." Ron looked at me, wide-eyed with fear, and stammered, "Yes, M-Mme."

Neville's P.O.V.

Note to self: KILL MY ROOMMATES! I mean, who, barges in when your friend is snogging the girl who he's had a crush on since 2nd year? WHO DOES THAT!!?? Wait I know, HARRY, RON, DEAN, AND SEAMUS!! Anywho... after Ron had recovered from the Wrath of Ruby, Harry suggested "Why don't we go find Draco and Mikayla." "Ooh! Let's do that! But you should fear her. I'll stand in front of you so she doesn't kill you, but you've been warned." Ruby giggled, rebounding immediately from her prior rage. Damn she's cute. Ruby heard Draco say he was going to stay in the Room of Requirement, so we went there first. We all concentrated on how we needed to see Draco and Mikayla. Ruby opened to he door, to find Mikayla and Draco snogging. Mikayla's sweater was half-way off her shoulder, and Draco's hair was all crazy. "I SHIP IT!!" Harry called. Ron smirked, "Well you know she can snog, eh?" he said elbowing Harry. "What?!?" "Wait, you don't remember?" Ron asked staring in shock at Harry, "Fourth year, Hog's Head bathroom, really?" "Nope." Harry said back. "Really, you fanboyed about it for like, a month." Ron said laughing. "Oh yeah..." Harry said quietly. Mikayla then realized who was there, and pulled her sleeve up, and turned around, preparing to curse everyone. Draco slicked back his hair, (It didn't work.)and tried to hide. Ruby tried to calm Mikayla down, as I slipped out the door. I've had enough craziness.