Chapter 5:Library

Ruby's POV

Mikayla and I were sitting in the library. It's not that we needed to study, it's just super quiet.Knowing that I like Neville, she was trying to pursued me to ask him out. As she blabs on about why it would be a good idea in the long run, I dwcided to make it interesting. "So if it's such a good idea, why don't you ask Draco out. We'll have a double date. Next Hogsmeade trip, Hog's Head, 12:00 sharp. 5 galleons says you'll chicken out. Deal? I asked. She replied, "But- but, the next Hogsmeade trip is this weekend! Unless you change the date, I'm out." "Crap, I hadn't thought of that. OK, umm... the one after that one. Sound good?" I said, but before she replied, she shooed something away on, but then she replied, "Okie dokie!"

Neville's POV

I was sitting in the library, by myself, trying to find out where to find a bezoar. I was walking to the books on potion ingredients, when I noticed that Ruby and Mikayla were sitting right there. I pretty much fell over to hide againts the wall. It's not that I wanted to eavesdrop, but what was I supposed to do? If I come out from behind the books, they would think that I had purpously gone over there to eavesdrop. But if I stayed they might not move until breakfast, meaning an entire morning wasted. As I was silently having a panic attack, I distinctly remember hearing my name and the word "date" in the same sentance. I chanced a glance at their table. Mikayla saw me. I start shaking my head and ,motioning for her to not tell Ruby, and thanlfully, she didn't. Wait, I think Ruby likes me. YESSSS!!!!! I think Mikayla had seen me walk away, whilst maybe doing an insane happy dance. Meh, I'll explain at breakfast.