Chapter 3:Potions

Draco's POV

I was sitting in potions, being bored out of my skull, when Snape slapped my desk. "Mr. Malfoy! It seems that you find it appropriate to ogle your classmates, while I give a lecture about antidotes. I find most it offensive to see you preoccupied with that Griffindor girl, across the room. You are most likely creeping her out. Ms. Williams, did you know that Mr. Malfoy over here, has been staring at you for the past 45 minutes?" She didn't  answer until her Hufflepuff friend, Ruby, poked her shoulder. "W-what?!" she said abruptly looking up from her textbook. "I said, Ms. Mikayla, did you know that Mr. Malfoy has been staring at you for the past 45 minutes?" Snape said with an evil grin on his face. She did not even answer. Her face turned alarmingly red. The entire class was fighting back snickers, when Ruby erupted into laughter. While the dungeon enjoyed a nice giggle session at my expense, I sunk under the table, hiding my face and muttered, "C'mon Seamus. This would be the perfect time to blow something up. C'mon!"

Mikayla's POV

In Potions, I sat at the back of the class, with Ruby. Snape was giving a boring lecture about something, and how to not die from it, when Ruby poked me. I looked up from drawing hearts with Draco's name in them, and Snape said, obviously annoyed, "I said, Ms. Mikayla, did you know Mr. Malfoy has been staring at you for the past 45 minutes?" All I was thinking was, "Wait am I nuts, or did Snape basically say that Draco has a crush on me? What! What?" As I was processing this information, Ruby started laughing until she was cried, and so did the rest of the class. Just as I had reached the conclusion that Draco liked me, I saw him slink  under his desk and hid face. As Ruby and I walked to the Great Hall for lunch, Ruby was still laughing. I elbowed until she shut it, but kept singing "Draco likes Mikayla, it is a dream come true, yes Draco likes Mikayla, yeah he really likes you! Cha cha cha!" until it was time for Transfigurstion.

A.N.
THANK YOU  smartcuteGriffyndoor for the ideas, and characters