Travis x Zane

Hey guys Cody here! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile please no hate! Today's chapter is.... Travis x Zane! Well... you could already see that... Ok I feel like an idiot now. Uh ignore that lets start this lemon!

~Zane's POV~

Travis and I have been dating for awhile. 3 months to be exact. I really love that man...

*Ring Ring*

My phone was going off. I was going on a walk down my street. I usually hate the outside. But Aphmau made me. She said that I needed it. And if I don't at least go for a short walk she will never bake any more cupcakes.

I answered my phone. It was Travis. Hello? "Hey Zane! I was wondering if tonight we could maybe rent a movie and order some pizza for a date?" Travis said. Travis... that sounds great. I will be over at 6. "Okay! Bye love~"

Later that day.

A month ago Travis moved out of Garroth, Laurence, and Dante's house and bought his own.

I arrived there. I knocked on the door and in no time Travis answered. Hi Travis! "Hi Zane!" Travis replied smiling. I entered his house and sat on the couch. Travis then put the movie in. After awhile I leaned on Travis and started snuggling him. I love you. He blushed a little whenever I said that. "I love you too."

Him and I then kissed. After that he pinned me on the couch. Then started kissing my neck while rubbing my chest. I was getting so hard. Hn- Travis.... Travis then started to suck my member. I came and he swallowed all of it. He then slowly started to enter Nnah! Travis it... "Don't worry it will feel better after awhile." Travis said.

After awhile he then started to continue. We went at it for hours. By the time we where done the movie was already over. It was 9 pm. After we both came for the 2nd time he pulled out and laid beside me. We both then fell asleep snuggling. I heard Travis talking in his sleep. "I luv you ZuZu..." Travis mumbled. I love you two... nothing will ever change that.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Comment down below if you want to see me ship Zane with somebody else! Don't be shy! Also if you enjoy these kind of things, let me know by voting! Thank you everybody for following me ^3^! Ciao!