Laurence x Zane 3

I'm sorry I just love this ship. But I'm in a rush so I'm just gonna make this quick and jump straight to the good stuff.

Zane sits down on Laurence's lap, slowly grinding teasing Laurence. Laurence slightly smirks as he pulls Zane's shirt off, and begins sweetly kissing and nibbling on Zane's chest. "ngh" zane lightly reacts, But enjoys it.

Zane then gets onto the floor, unbuttoning Laurence's pants. Zane then takes in his member, lightly sucking on it. "Damn, you are such a tease~" Laurence said, biting his bottom lip.

Zane went forward and took the whole thing in, wrapping his tongue around him and begun sucking, bobbing his head back and fourth like a professional.
"Zane... I'm gonna cum-!" Laurence released, cumming inside of Zane, allowing Zane to swallow all of it.

*Ring, Ring*

The phone slightly buzzes.

The two men stop moving. The brunette reached over and grabbed the phone, and answering it.
"Hello?" Laurence asked. after a minute he ended the call with "sure... bye"
"what was that about?" Zane asked in his deep voice.
"It's Aphmau. Aaron and Aph went somewhere together and wishes for me to take care of their pets. It looks like we will have to continue this some other time ZuZu~"

Sorry this took like 15 minutes to throw together! I apologize if it's bad, but I want to thank you guys for 400 Followers!! That's freaking amazing!
Now I have to go, bye
~2.9.17