Male!Katelyn x Zane

Sorry I have been inactive. I've been out of the house a lot so I didn't have enough time to add another Lemon. I hope this makes up for it...

Requested by minecraftmaster50

Zane's POV

I was in my house chilling on the couch watching My Little Horsies. Then my phone went off.

*Ring!* *Ring!*

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Zane. I was wondering if we could go get some ice cream. It's a really nice day today so I thought.. why not?"

I recognized that voice. It was Kai (Which is Male Katelyn)

"Sure thing Kai. Where do you want meet?" I replied.

"I could come pick you up if you'd like." Said Kai.

"O-ok" I replied.

I hung up.

"Wait... why... why did I stutter...?" I spoke quietly to myself.

Time Skip to 10 Minutes

I heard a knock on the door. I sat up and ran to the door and Opened it to see Kai standing there. We walked over to a new ice cream shop called IScream4Icecream (I dunno. Sorry if it is a horrible name) the shop recently opened up. Kai and I both walked inside and ordered our ice creams. Then we both went back to my house and we went inside.

"Thanks Kai for paying for the Ice creams." I said.

"No problem Zane. Anything for you." Kai replied.

I don't know why but I felt my face heat up. Do I like Kai? I then started to eat my ice cream. I accidentally got some ice cream on my mouth.

"Haha. Here, let me get that for you." Kai said.

Before I could object he kissed me. I soon then started to kiss back. He stopped then licked the ice cream off of me.

"Zane... I wanted to tell you this for a long while now but I didn't know how to. But... I... I love you-" Kai said.

I interrupted him by kissing him. Kai was surprised for a second but then started kissing back. We kissed for what seemed like forever. Kai then pinned me up against the wall, not breaking the kiss.

Lemon Time! (These are very weird writing...)

Kai then stuck his hand down my pants and started rubbing my "Thing". I started to moan. Kai started smirking. Kai and I then laid down on the couch, I was on top of Kai. I then moved down and removed Kai's pants to reveal his big Thing. I then started to suck, bobbing my head up and down. Kai was moaning.

Kai then came in my mouth, I swallowed it all.

Then Kai flipped me over to where he was on top of me. He then placed his thing at my entrance.

"Are you ready?" Kai said softly

"Yes please." I replied.

Kai then slowly entered me. He went very slow to let me get used to his size. After a while I nodded for him to continue. He started thrusting into me. It hurt a little but after a while he found the right spot and kept thrusting there. It felt so good. Kai and I soon became a moaning mess.

Time Skip 2 hours.

"Kai! I-I am going to-!" I said.

Before I could finish we both came. Was that the 5th time? I wasn't keeping track.

Kai then pulled out and we started to kiss again.

"I love you Zane..." Kai whispered quietly into my ear.

"I love you to." I said.

We both then got dressed and started watching My Little Horsies together. I snuggled up against Kai and after a few minutes I fell asleep.

Heyyyoo guys! I hope you enjoyed this! If you did don't forget to leave a vote, comment on who you would like to see Zane with next, and follow!
(Follow if you want to. Not because I said so.)

I have to give credit to ComiscWave for giving me inspiration for this book! Don't forget to follow her and read her books. They are awesome! Thx and bye~!