Zane x Garroth

OMG GUYS!!! I haven't been online in forever!! I am going to be uploading a little more often and actually be on wattpad more often. But this book has over 80k!?!?!? WHAT!?!? That is insane!!! Thank you so so so much!! I hope you enjoy this Lemon, probably won't enjoy if you hate brother love. If you hate that stuff leave now. (I feel so weird writing this like always X|)
Also I haven't written in awhile so no hate if I suck at this... this also takes place on the old MyStreet, so it's a AU like every other Fanfic I write. Also I will be using some bold words like Penis and so on, just a warning

Zane's POV

*Ring Ring,* *Ring Ring,* My phone rang, I laid in bed staring at the roof, still in my pajamas. I didn't even feel like picking up the phone. I feel so horrible, recently I have found out who I like... my own older brother... and I accidentally said my crush to him when we where talking. Now my life is ruined, but I can't help how I feel about him...

The phone let out a slight ring, I had received a message. I reached over for the phone and held it above me as I checked the message.

Garroth|Hey Baby bro, please pick up.

The message read, but why would he still want to even talk to trash like me? I decided to reply. I have nothing else to do anyways...

What do you want.|Zane

Garroth|Pick up the phone?

Just tell me through text.|Zane

Garroth|...

Garroth|Zane I...

Why do you even talk to me!? Don't you hate me!?|Zane

Garroth|What!? NO! I would never hate my baby brother! Even if it was that! Can we please just talk?

...fine... call or meet up?|Zane

Garroth|A meet up is better.

Garroth|I would like to talk to you in person anyways, I could meet you at your house if you'd like?

Idc|Zane

And with that I turned my phone off and rolled out of bed. I put on my hoodie and walked downstairs, I walked out the front door and waited outside on my patio. "Zane!" Garroth rushed over to me from across the street. When he arrived he came to a halt and was breathing heavily after the run. "What is it." I asked sternly, trying not to blush. Damn it. But I couldn't help myself, he was just to... perfect... I just wanted to kiss him so badly. I felt guilt build up in my stomach for even thinking about that. But I couldn't help it.

"Can we talk inside your house??" Garroth said through pants for air, as he begun to regain breath. He must not run that often. But why would he want to talk inside MY home for?

I didn't want to say no, so I just nodded in agreement. We went inside of my home where both Garroth and I sat down on the couch. "....Zane, don't feel guilty for... that. It is okay, even though it is wrong... I kind of like you too..." Garroth begun to blush, I can't believe this is happening, the love of my life, my brother... he returned those feelings? I was dumbfounded. "I'm sorry, Zane." I felt my emotions take over, I stopped thinking straight
"What are you sorry for? Garroth... I know this may be too quick, but... if you like me, then could we, maybe kiss. Just once?" I instantly realised what I just said and regretted it. But I decided to just stay with my word. "Wh- r-really?" Garroth stuttered, his face turning red.

I took my chance and leaned over, gently planting my lips against his. He accepted the kiss. Which turned into passionate kissing. I enjoyed every moment. I decided to be the top and pin Garroth to the couch. My mind was full of nothing but lust. Garroth smirked a bit, I leaned down and we continued to kiss, I broke the kiss shortly after teasingly and I begun to kiss at his neck instead. Which earned me a soft moan from him, His face was beginning to heat up. "You like this~?" I asked smoothly, as I moved down to his chest. "Ah~ y-yes" Garroth replied through a moan. I never realised how shameless he could be. I felt really hard over his moans, they where the music to my ears, it made me want to earn more of them. Garroth begun to run my erection through my pants as I was playing with his nipples, he really wants me that badly now?

I sat up and pulled my erection out of my pants, as Garroth's eyes lit up. He sat up and begun to tease me, licking only the tip. I panted a bit,
"why do you have to be such a jerk~?" I whined, Garroth smiled again as he took it in all the way into his mouth, it was so warm, and oh Irene it felt amazing. He wrapped his hands around my waiste as he bobbed his head back and fourth, making my breaths get heavier. Every once in awhile I would let out a soft gentle moan. "Garroth, I'm going to cum!" I warned him as he chose to continue. I came in his mouth as he pulled away, cum slightly spilling from the corner of his mouth, as he swallowed as much as he could. Garroth's blush has never went away.

Garroth took his pants off and laid down on the couch, face down and ass up, I blushed a bit before smirking. I leaned in and pulled his boxers down a halfway. I licked my middle finger and inserted it into his hole, "a-ah" Garroth tried not to moan, but it was so obvious he was failing. I continued to pull my finger in and out mildly slow so it wouldn't hurt him as I begun kissing his lower back. "Z-Zane~ I want you." Garroth said shyly.
"Hm? I couldn't hear you" I replied evily, but I knew exactly what he had said. Garroth grunted before giving in. "I want you to f-fuck me Zane!" Garroth exclaimed, his face very red. "Rough~? Or gentle~?" I asked. "J-just hurry!!" Garroth exclaimed once again.

I placed my penis at his entrance, thrusting inside of him. Garroth was a moaning mess, as he curved his back. I took off my hoodie and threw it into the floor. With passing thrust I want a little faster. Garroth and I became a moaning mess as the time went on.

An hour passed and both Garroth and I came almost at the same time. I did a few slowly thrusts after cumming before pulling out. A bit of cum came out of his ass. After we both got dressed and showered, I was waiting in the living room, checking all of my texts on my phone, as Garroth came into the living room from finishing up his shower. "Zane... that was Amazing" Garroth blushed as he spoke. "I could say the same~" I smiled, as Garroth smiled back. I can't believe we actually did it, and I don't even feel bad about it anymore.

Word Count|1222