Laurence X Zane

Zane's POV

Hey guys Cody here! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. This is an AU so don't hate! Enjoy~

I was hanging out at Garroth and Laurence's house. Dante moved out to move in with Nicole after they got married. Garroth was out watching a movie with Aaron. So Laurence and I had the house to our self. It was dark outside.

I've had a crush on Laurence for a long while now. But I've been to shy to admit it. I was taking a shower because I fell in some mud while I was outside. I then got out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and dried off. Then I realized that I did not bring any dry clothes. My current outfit was going through the wash.

H-hey um Laurence! I uh... didn't bring any dry clothes. D-do you have anything I could wear? I yelled through the house. "I don't. But you can wear my shirt for now if you want." Laurence replied. I uh... sure. I stuttered.

Laurence's POV

*Thinking* Zane is so cute when he stutters... ACK why am I thinking this!? I'm straight! Y-yeah... why would I have a crush on him... why is my heart having this weird feeling!?

I went into the bathroom. Zane was hiding behind the curtain. I took my shirt off and gave it to him. I could have sworn that he blushed.... but I just shrugged it off and walked back into the living room. The shirt I was wearing was really baggy so it covered him. Zane then walked into the living room. Pulling the shirt down making sure it was covering him. Heh... he looks so cute in my shirt... I could feel myself getting tight down there. I couldn't help myself.

Zane's POV

I sat down on the couch beside Laurence. "Hey um Zane. I have a idea if your bored." Laurence said. I looked at him. Hm? I asked. "I have a truth or dare app on my phone. Do you want to play?" He asked. I hesitated for a second. S-sure. I stuttered. Laurence then grabbed his phone. "Okay so who is going first?" He asked. You go. "Okay. I'll choose dare. It says kiss the person sitting beside you." Whua? Let me see that! I grabbed his phone and read it. Wait so you have to kiss me!?- before I could finish. Laurence crashed his lips onto mine. Kissing me. I was shocked and started blushing. I kept my lips closed. "...." he then put his hand down my shirt on my chest. Gah!- as soon as I opened my mouth he took his chance, kissing me. I started to moan. He then broke the kiss. He then carried me to his room and put me on his bed. He lifted my shirt up. I was completely bare. He started kissing down my neck, then he went down to my chest. He then started sucking on my nipple. While using his fingers to play with my other nipple. MmHm! Laurence... he then started to rub my crotch. Ah! "You are so cute Zane." Laurence said. Then he put my member is his mouth. Then put the whole thing in his mouth. He started bobbing his head up and down. I came. He then held my hands down beside me. I don't know if it was just me or not but I felt so hot. His abs where so sexy... I wanted so him bad. He then unzipped his pants. "Is it okay Zane?" He asked. I started blushing even more. I then turned my head to the side in embarrassment. P-please. Laurence I-... I want you... he then grabbed my face making me face him. He started kissing me again. Then slowly entered me. I shrieked in pain Laurence! It h-hurts! Tears started to build up in my eyes. He stopped and let me get used to it. He was so big... "Is it okay now Zane?" He asked. I nodded. He then continued to fuck me. It felt so good. "Zane. Only let me fuck you. Not anybody else. I love you." Laurence said. I nodded again. Laurence and I both started moaning. We where a moaning mess. Then I came. Then he came inside of me. He then pulled out and laid down on the bed beside me. He was exhausted. I snuggled up against him and we both fell asleep.