Zane x Zenix

In this AU (Alternate Universe) this is not Phoenix drop high, Zenix has left the gang a long time ago, also he is dating Zane. (I want to make ANOTHER book about a ship but I already have one in progress XD)

Requested by... the one.... and only........... iNSanitYWolf107!
Hope you enjoy~

Zenix's POV

I had returned home from a long day at work. I went to the front door and opened it. I went I inside, "Zane Im home!" I yelled. "Hey Zenix~ I have a... 'present' for you~" I heard Zane yell from our bedroom. If this is what I am thinking of this will be fun. I went upstairs and turned the doorknob to our room, I opened it, there Zane was. He was laying on the bed, with no mask on. He was wearing one of my button up shirts, which really turned me on. He was also wearing short shorts. I felt something roll down my face. I wiped it off to see it was blood, I was having a nosebleed. "Heheh, like what you see Zenix?" Zane said seductively.
(I am going to try my best and make this lemon better than usual. Tell me in the comments if this is better or worse by rating 1-10.)
"Heh, Yes I do." I said. I went over to the bed and and started kissing Zane roughly, he was moaning which made me even harder. After a while of our make out session I decided to grab a little something. I reached for the side table and opened one of the drawers, I then grabbed hand cuffs out of the drawers. "Look what I have Zane." I said as I showed him the hand cuffs. He then nodded and I handcuffed his hands above his head, and attached them to the bars of the bed. (IDK WHAT THEY ARE CALLED)
Zane was laying on his back. I leaned over him, smirking. I then begun to unbutton his shirt, I then started sucking and kissing one of his nipples while I pulled his pants down and rubbed his crotch through the boxers. "Zenix~" Zane said. "Yes Zane~?" I asked. "I want you inside me, please Zenix." Zane said while making eye contact, "Anything for you." I said, I then pulled his boxers down and started sucking him off while I was jerking myself off.
He then came in my mouth. "Ahh~" Zane said as he came. I smirked, I moved up closer, putting my thing at his entrance.

Zane's POV

*So he wants me to beg now?* I thought. "Come on Zane. Beg for me." Zenix said while smirking. "Fuck me Zenix." I said. "Sorry I am half deaf." Zenix said. I know for a fact that he isn't, he just wants me to beg more. "Zenix Fuck me hard!" I yelled. As I said that he thrusted into me. He was almost instantly moaning my name, he was going in and out real slow so that way I could get used to his size. After a while my moans got louder and louder. After a while he was going extremely fast. I was moaning his name. It was a mix between pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure. I then cummed all over my stomach. He then did a few more slow thrusts then came inside of me. He then pulled out and uncuffed me. He then laid down beside me. I cuddled up beside him, which he wrapped his arm around me, in no time I was fast asleep. He was like one big teddy bear.

(If this wasn't the best please leave a comment on how this could be better and I will work to make the next one even better)