Good Zane x Evil Zane

This has been requested and I am doing it finally :|
Also I don't have a plan for this one either XP

Good Zane's POV~

I was in my room checking out myself in the mirror, the mirror was as tall as I was. I kept moving around, making silly faces, so on and so on. Until I noticed something strange, REALLY strange. My reflection didn't move with me. They just stared back at me smirking. I then started waving my hand to see if I was just imagining things. But the reflection didn't move with my movement. My reflection then walked out of the mirror. I was confused and weirded out at the same time.

"WHAT IN IRE-" I started to yell, but my duplicate covered my mouth.
"Not so loud Zane~ somebody might catch us~" the other Zane said. (By the way the evil Zane is from Minecraft Diaries.) What in Irene is going on? He then smiled evily. I shoved the imposter Zane away.
"This has to be a dream!" I exclaimed.
"Only if you want it to be." He replied. What could he mean by that!?

I backed up, bumping into my bed behind me, and falling into it. I went to get back up but he pinned me back down to the bed. I tried struggling but it didn't work, he was to strong for me. He then backed away from the bed quickly and threw a potion at me.
"What the?" I questioned. My body then felt really heavy, I could hardly move. Did that potion drug me!?
"Now this will be fun." The other Zane replied in a dark voice. Which sent chills down my spine.

Lemon Time. Awkward to write ._.

The other Zane then pulled my pants down, he wrapped his hand around my Thing and started jerking his hand up and down. Why was he so good at this!? Darnet~ I can't control myself. Is it the drugs??

I was a moaning mess. I then hit climax. I came on the other Zane's hand. He then pushed my face down into the bed, having my back face him. I wanted him, why? Darn the drugs!!

He then thrusted into me full speed. Which made me moan really loud in pain. The other Zane then put his fingers in my mouth to muffle my voice so nobody else could hear. He then continued to thrust.
"Damn your so tight." He said. I started to drool uncontrollably. First I have a dream where I have sex with Jeffery. Then I have another dream!? Please let this be a dream!!

He did not hold back at all. After awhile it started to feel good. Why was I enjoying this so much!?

The other Zane was moaning my name, which was weird due to how we share the same name.

I attempted to bite down on his finger but I didn't have enough strength. He caught on to what I was attempting and pushed all the way in, which made tears build up in the corners of my eyes. I gasped, but it was hardly able to hear it.

After an hour of being raped he came inside of me. Then I heard a knocking on my door.

"Zane? Are you in there?" I heard a familiar voice speak. It was Laurence. I tried to talk but nothing would come out. My evil twin then smirked and turned towards the door.
"Hey Laurence. I'm trying to sleep." He said. He sounds exactly like me! Screw him! There was a silence.
Laurence just stood behind the closed door.
"Zane are you okay?" Laurence asked concerned. The evil Zane then tied me up and gagged me. He then went up to the door and barely cracked it open to where he could peep through.
"Yes, why?"

"I heard noises up here... is everything alright?"

"Yes I already said everything is alright now leave me alone."

Laurence then tried to convince him to open the door, but he kept denying it.
"You aren't the real Zane!" Laurence exclaimed. He then poked his finger through the crack, poking the evil Zane's eye. He backed away grabbing his eye.
"How dare you-!" Zane started to say, as Laurence thrusted the door open and saw me. He then punched the evil Zane in the face. (I'm bad at fights so use your imagination) after they fought Laurence won, knocking the other Zane out and he called the police. After he was done on the phone he quickly untied me. I quickly hid underneath the covers embarrassed. As I snuggled into his chest.
"Thank you." I said while shaking. Laurence gritted his teeth. "I am not letting this happen to you EVER again!." Laurence said as he held me closer to him.

(Alright thanks for waiting patiently. B-Bye!)