Zane x Jeffery

In this book I am going to be doing something a little different. So once you are done reading leave a vote in the comments on how it turned out.
These are thoughts
This is me talking to you guys
"This is speech"
This is POV and other stuff

Requested by exoticboy4

Zane's POV

Was it a dream...? Was it even real?

Hours ago...

I felt so hot, I was laying on a bed on my back. While Jeffery was playing with my nips and rubbing my crotch. I couldn't remember my memories before this. I felt my face heat up whenever I saw Jeffery. He is so sexy without his shirt on. Jeffery then moved up and started gently nibbling on my ear, while whispering sweet nothings.
Jeffery then smirked as he wrapped his hands around my waist, touching my butt, I blushed even more.
"J-Jeffery" I stuttered. He then hovered above me, looking me in the eyes. "Yes love?" Jeffery said while having a faint smile. "I uh- Jeh" I kept stuttering. I couldn't make my words come out. He then moved to my side and whispered in my ear again. "I promise to be gentle~" he said sweetly.
I could feel myself getting hard just by those words. Jeffery moved down to see the bulge in my pants, and smirked. He then he then put my thing in his mouth, his mouth was so warm and welcoming. I was now moaning at this point.
He kept moving his head back and fourth. I could feel my self getting ready to cum.
I then came inside of his mouth. He swallowed it. He then took my thing out of his mouth, having some of my juices on the corner of his mouth. He wiped it away using his hand. He then spread my legs as he slowly started to enter. I was moaning his name as he went in and out. He then picked up the pace, going faster and faster. I then leaned forward and we started kissing. He then sat down and I sat down on his lap. Going up and down. We where moaning each others names. I wished that this would last forever. Jeffery then grabbed my hips, forcing me all the way down. "Nh-" I said. "Does it feel good~?" Jeffery asked. I nodded. He then started moving my hips up and down as we where making out, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We then where beginning to hit our climaxes. I was moaning extremely loud. We then came both at the same time.

I then slowly opened my eyes, to see I was laying down on the couch of my house. I then jumped up and looked around confused.

Was it a dream?

I heard that dreams like these are unconscious wishes...

I could feel myself beginning to blush, my heart racing, it was true.