Zane x Male!Aphmau (Adrian)

Requested by aDekuBaba!

Let's get this sinning back on ·~·

By the way. This is an AU. Everybody has went to Love Love~Paradise, Travis and Garroth are dating (DAT MA SHIP :3!!!) AND Aaran is a girl (Aka Ally)
ALSO Ally and Adrian are NOT dating in this AU!

Zane's POV

"We are all heading down to the beach if you'd like to join us Zane!" Garroth shouted from the front door. I was in my room with the doors locked.

"Go ahead and go on without me. The sun isn't exactly my friend." I replied. No way am I going outside to day.

"Suit yourself." Garroth replied. I looked out the window and watched as they walked down the path and out of my sight.

"Finally, I have this place all to myself now." I mumbled. I then went to my door and unlocked it, and went downstairs.

As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs I was pinned to the wall. I looked up to see Adrian looking down at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Adrian said while smirking.

"What are you doing is my question." I said while glaring into his eyes. I was not in the mood.

"Zane... it is really painful... but I've loved you for a long while. I can't keep it a secret any longer." Adrian said. He smirk faded, it turned into sadness.

(Should I make a book dedicated to Zane x Adrian? It might not be the best sense it would be my first.)

My eyes widened, I was surprised. Did he really love me?

"If you do not believe me... here is my proof." Adrian replied. He then slowly leaned in to kiss me. Before he made contact I smashed my lips against his.

(I WANT TO MAKE A BOOK ABOUT DIS!!)

We where in a make out session. Adrian slowly wrapped his hands around my waste, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wasn't that much taller than me.

We then where blinded by a flash. We turned around as fast as we could to see Kawaii~Chan snapping pictures of us, her nose was bleeding.

"I THOUGHT YOU WENT DOWN TO THE BEACH!" Both Adrian and I shouted at the same time.

"Hehe! Nope~! Kawaii~Chan stayed here to bake some cupcakes for everyone!" Kawaii~Chan replied. She then started heavily fangirling.

"Don't send that to anyone!" Adrian pleaded.

"To late!" Kawaii~Chan giggled.

I swear that was not an accident. She is one evil Meif'wa.