Insane!Dante x Zane

Published on 12-3-2016, I will try to remember to add the dates of chapters so In the future I can look back and see how far I have came in writing or some shit.
TRIGGER WARNING! There is rape, you have been warned. And this takes place on Aphmau's new MyStreet.

Requested by EstorraChan

Dante's POV

Zane is always ignoring me, doesn't he understand my love for him!? ... he is always hanging out with Aphmau... he doesn't ever even notice my existence anymore.
I looked out the window at the dark sky. I sighed and I smiled crookedly. Well if he doesn't understand how much I LOVE him I will have to show him~
I pulled out my phone and called Laurence and Garroth.
"Hey guys you won't believe what!! Gene is back at Phoenix drop high with his old gang, they are bad again!" I lied, fortunately they bought it and left there house. Sorry Gene, my dear brother, but. I needed a distraction you see~

Now that they are gone, my prize is waiting for me~ I left my house from the back door and jumped the fence to their house. I walked up to their door and walked in casually. I quietly closed the door behind me and walked upstairs. If I am correct, my treasure is in this room... I slightly opened the door of which I assumed was Zane's room, there I saw him sleeping. Guessed right!

Author's Note:I feel so weird writing this...

I opened the door completely and Zane still didn't awake. I walked up to his bedside, he is so perfect... I pulled out a rope out of my backpack that I brought over with me and tied his hands together behind his back. He started to wake up so I quickly tied a gag on him.

I laughed a bit. "You are mine now, Zane~" Zane looked scared, but I didn't care. He has ignored me for to long!
I got on top of Zane and ripped his shirt off, I then went for his chest.

I started playing with his chest which made him tremble under my touch, a light tint of rosy pink lighted his face. After a while I couldn't wait anymore. I ripped both his and my pants off and threw them onto the floor. I sat down and sat Zane down on my Lap. I entered him, there was no being slow at first. I was going in and out at full speed. Even though Zane may hate me I knew he was at least enjoying this the slightest.
After hours I'm surprised Laurence and Garroth hadn't came back yet, which was good for me. After I came inside of Zane he passed out. I untied him and ungagged him, I put both his and mine clothes on and made sure there weren't ANY marks on Zane. Nobody will believe him now. I left the house and went back to my own home.