Garroth x Zane x Vylad

Requested by Katenara_lichtfang

Heads up. In this lemon Vylad is going to be the uke.

E

dit/God what was wrong with my mind when I wrote this shit - Nov 15 2018

Zane's POV

I

was invited to go on a walk with Garroth and Vylad at the park. I hate the sun so I waited until night.
It was almost dark so I went ahead and walked out the door. After awhile I arrived at the park. By then the sun was completely down. Garroth and Vylad where sitting on a bench waiting for me. Garroth jumped up when ever he saw me. "Zane you where able to make it! I haven't seen you in such a long while!" Garroth said with excitement. Then Vylad stood up and ran to me. Giving me a huge bear hug.

"Zane! I haven't seen you in like a week! Your always hanging out with Aphmau." Vylad yelled. Not letting go of me. Ok ok! You're killing me! Then Vylad let go of me and looked sad. "I'm sorry. It's just... a week seems like forever." Vylad said while looking down at the ground. Then out of NOWHERE! A random internet fangirl popped up! "JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY!" She yelled. We all looked at her in disbelief. Vylad was blushing as red as a tomato.

Then she disappeared.

"I uh k-kind of... want.. t-to-" before Vylad could finish. Garroth walked up to Vylad. Then Garroth lifted Vylads chin and kissed Vylad passionately. Garroth then pinned Vylad against a tree. They did not break there kiss. Then I walked up to them. I was a little jealous. Mm-mind if I join? I said awkwardly. "Yes. This could be a threesome." Garroth said slightly smirking. I then took Garroth's place and started kissing Vylad. While Garroth kissed Vylads neck, trying to find his sweet spot.

All of the brothers POV

Garroth continued to kiss Vylad's neck until he found his sweet spot. Garroth started to abuse Vylad's sweet spot. Which made Vylad moan. Garroth then un zipped Vylad's pants while still kissing Vylad. And started rubbing his member. Zane lifted Vylads shirt and started sucking on his nipple. Which made Vylad moan even more. Garroth then stopping kissing Vylad's neck. Garroth looked down and saw how Vylad was getting very hard. Garroth then went went down, then put Vylad's member in Garroth's mouth. Garroth then started bobbing his head back and fourth. "Ah- y-you're really good at this Garroth." Vylad said. After a short while Vylad came in Garroth's mouth.

Then Garroth stood up and pulled his pants down. Vylad knew what to do. He got down on all fours and started sucking Garroth's stick. "He is so huge." Vylad thought to himself. Garroth then came and Vylad swallowed it all. Garroth went behind Vylad and Zane went in front of Vylad. Garroth then slowly entered Vylad. While Vylad sucked Zane's stick. After a while Garroth came inside of Vylad. Garroth pulled out. Then Zane came and Vylad swallowed it all. Then Garroth and Zane switched places. Garroth went in front and Zane went behind Vylad. Zane entered Vylad. After awhile Vylad was a moaning mess. Then every body came. Garroth pulled his stick out of Vylads mouth. Then Zane came inside of Vylad. They where all exhausted so they all got dressed and walked to Zane's house and crashed in Zane's bed. They all snuggled up together and fell asleep.

Hey guys! :3 don't forget to leave a vote. Also leave comment on what I should do next. B-bye

Edit: Its almost 2019 I've came back to check on this like 2 years later and oh God... Holy shit God has left us so long ago...