Zane x Reader

This is the only Zane x Reader lemon that I am writing. Sorry it took so long to publish 😢

Y/N's POV (Y/N means your name.)

*Sigh* "Finally! I've moved all of my stuff into the house. This place is pretty nice I have to say..." I said as I stood in the front yard of my new house that I recently moved into. I moved to my place name MyStreet.
I went inside and crashed on the couch. I was exhausted over having a full day of moving the furniture in and travel. After my little nap I stood up, full of energy. I was really excited to meet my new neighbors after all!

I grabbed my shoes and went outside.

"Hmmm. Which house should I visit first?" I wondered.

I walked down the street until finally picking one.
I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. After a minute a woman opened the door, she was not that much shorter than me. She has black hair, hazel eyes, a galaxy shirt on, and shorts.

"Oh? Hi there! My name is Aphmau! Who are you?" The lady asked. Aphmau. That's a unique name.
"It's Y/N, and I just moved here today." I replied. I then saw a man walking pass behind Aphmau, not paying attention to us. He had a black and grey striped hoodie, grey jeans, black hair, and blue eyes. He had his hood pulled up, covering half of his face.

"Who's that?" I asked while pointing at the man. "Oh him? Hey Zane! Come over here and meet Y/N." Aphmau said.
So it's Zane. Zane then stopped and turned to the door. He took one look at me then looked back at Aphmau. He then closed his eyes and let out a sigh. Guessing he didn't want to talk to me. He walked up to the door. "Hello there, my name is Zane." Zane said.

//A few months later. I'm to lazy ·-·\\

Zane and I became good friends in the past couple of months. He gets on my nerves sometimes, like stealing all of the cupcakes Aphmau makes for us. But I can never stay mad at him. I don't know what it is about him. I can't quite put my finger on it. I had invited Zane over to the park an hour ago.

I was waiting underneath the bridge. I had told Zane about how I was going to be waiting here.
"Weird. He should be here by now." I wondered. I then heard footsteps. I turned in that direction to see Zane walking my direction. "It look you long enough Zane!" I yelled. "Sorry about that. I kind of got caught up in watching My littl- I mean uh..." Zane said but then got trailed off. "Heh I already know you like My Little Horsies. Remember? You told me this!" I said. Then Zane looked down at the ground. He looked sad. Wait why was he sad?? Oh no!
I took a few steps towards Zane. "Z-Zane, what's wrong?" I asked. "I uh... Y/N... I have a confession..." Zane said, still staring at the ground. A confession? What in the world could he be talking about?? A tint of pink then covered my face.
*Thinks* "D-does he l-like me?"
"Actually Zane. I need to tell you something." I said.
"..???" Zane looked puzzled.
I then started blushing. "I actually... kind of l-love.... y-you..." I said. Zane then started kissing me before I knew it. I started kissing back. We where in a make out session.

LEMON TIEM! I MEAN TIME XD

Zane then pinned me against the wall. "I love you to." He softly said. He then started kissing my neck. I let out some soft moans. He then started kissing me again. I could feel myself getting wet/tight down there. (Depending if your a guy or girl)
Zane then pulled his pants down and sat down on the ground. I then put his whole thing in my mouth, I bobbed my head up and down until he came. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I was sitting on his lap. He then put his thing at my entrance. "Are you ready?~" Zane asked. I nodded my head, he then put his whole thing inside me. He didn't move to let me get used to his size. Whenever he went inside me it hurt really bad. Zane then started kissing me. After a while he starting moving. He grabbed my hips, moving them up and down. It felt so good to have him inside of me. After a while Zane and I where a moaning mess. We where going at it for hours. Eventually we both came for the last time. I wish we can do this again.