Zane x Balto

Requested by 1superkitty4ever

Balto's POV

I was at out school Phoenix Drop High, sitting outside in the yard. I've been watching Zane keep on attempting to join Gene's group over and over. I wasn't staring at Zane if you where wondering. Just watching him then I'd look at the ground. You see, Zane is my mate and mine alone. I love him and I won't let anybody else get in the way. So to make sure of it I keep a watch on him just in case if somebody tries to make a move on MY Zane.
I then saw Gene actually trying to make friends with Zane, which was very unusual. I then directed my ears in there direction to hear better. "Really? You'd let me join!?" Zane exclaimed. "Sure thing Zane. Why wouldn't I?" Gene replied as he looked at me and chuckled.

*He is letting him join just to piss me off I bet. Or maybe it was somethin' somebody said. No, definitely to make me angry.* I thought to myself.

Then I saw Gene flip me off. I clenched my fists, I could feel my blood boiling. The reason why I didn't strangle him right then and there is because I didn't want to scare Zane. I was biting my lower lip just to hold my anger back, trying yo think of an way to get Gene away from him. They talked for what seemed like for forever. It was starting to get night so I decided to head home.

Next day

It was another day of school, after the bell rang for break time. I decided to try and make my move. I will make Zane mine once and for all. Zane was at his locker, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the boys bathroom, then I pinned him against the wall. Zane looked up at me and blushed. "B-Balto? What are you doing?" Zane said while blushing like a tomato. I just smirked while looking down at him. I then started to nibble on his neck. He was surprised for a few moments but then went with it, letting out a quiet, soft moan. His moans where like music to my ears, I wanted to hear more of it. This was my first time so I was trying my best to make it enjoyable for my Zane.
Zane's moans then started to get louder, which told me I had found his sweet spot. So I started to abuse it. It made me hard listening to his moans. I stopped nibbling on his neck, I then unzipped my pants, revealing my thing. To my surprise Zane got on his knees, happily putting my thing in his mouth. He was moving he head back and fourth. His mouth was so warm. He was great at this, I was letting out a few moans. I then came, which made him gag a little bit. I then turned him around to where his back was facing me, he was against the wall. I then slowly entered him, and God was he tight. "Nh-!" Zane exclaimed a bit. I went extremely slow, then I picked up the pace which he seemed to enjoy. He was moaning my name which let me know that I was doing a good job. Zane had his hands to his side's against the wall, I then placed my hands over his as we held hands. "B-Balto!" Zane was yelling my name at this point. We both hit our climaxes, this day was amazing. After that I gave Zane one long, passionate kiss.

Also Kawaii~Chan was recording the whole thing while hidden, having nosebleeds and taking pictures.
The only song I listened to while making this was "Run Devil Run by Ke$ha"