Zane x Guy (Guide)

Zane's POV~

It was dark out, the night sky was beautiful. I went outside and felt somebody grab my hand and pulled me behind a tree to where nobody could see me. I was then pinned against the tree, I looked up to see Guy. He was staring down at me smirking. He then started kissing my neck, he then found my sweet spot and started kissing it. I tried not to enjoy it but I then gave in. I let out a few moans. Then Guy started rubbing my crotch which felt so good. He then pulled my pants down and started jerking me off. My moaning started to get louder. I then came all over his hand which he licked off. He turned me around to where my back was facing him, the space in between us was closed in. He then stuck his thing inside of me. He didn't hold back, going extremely fast. At first tears built in my eyes but then quickly went away, it felt so good. My moans got so load that Guy put his thumb in my mouth to muffle my noise so we wouldn't wake up anybody. He was moaning my name quietly. I then came on the tree then Guy came inside of me. He pulled his thing out and his cream drizzled out of me. Guy started kissing me and I then soon melted into the kiss. "This was awesome Zanie~ can we do this again?~" Guy asked. I did not know how to respond. I eventually said "M-maybe w-we could..." I said shyly. His face then beamed with joy.