R5 are my Babysitters!

MCKALEY MILLER AS CALLIE WILLIAMS --> GIF TO SIDE

NO COPYRIGHT IS TO BE PERMITTED UNLESS TALKED WITH ME THROUGH PM. I WILL BE VERY MAD AND UPSET IF I FIND OUT THIS IDEA WAS TAKEN AND TAKEN CREDIT FOR BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME. IF NEEDED, I WILL NEED TO CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO YOUR PET; if you dont have a pet, then ill feed your head to a hungry turtle.

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: edited

-------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, dad!" complaining. seems like its all i have been doing with my life. "Do you have to leave? i mean, you could be invaded by aliens for all i know! Or you could like Australia better and decide to live there and forget about me! Or you could-"

"Don't be ridiculous, Callie! We will defiantly not forget you." mother interrupts, rolling her eyes, "and we will be sure to keep a look out for Aliens nearby." she chuckles.

"It would be appreciated." Sighing an annoyed sigh, i give my parents a sarcastic thumbs up. "who will be my babysitter? and i swear to God, if its Jill from next door, im hiding in your suitcase." i point my finger as a warning, "you can only take so much of her."

mum rolls her eyes for the second time in under a minute. "Okay, as you know we are going with Mr and Mrs Lynch." she states the obvious, "So, we thought that their kids could watch you, so you all stick together."

ive heard about the Lynch kids. i mean, last time i checked, they were pretty famous ... ive only met them once before because everytime my parents meet up with their parents, i choose to stay home. the outside world isnt really my thing.

i make my way upstairs without another word, choosing not to waste my energy of fighting back and forth just to lose anyway, and pack everything necessary.

"Daddy, can you please get my suitcases from my room?"

Ive tried this many times before.

"you have legs."

its never actually worked.
______________________________________

walking up the driveway, my parents annoy me with the repetition of there rules; don't set the house on fire. Be nice. Listen to Riker, he is in charge.

"Okay! I get it! Lets just ring the doorbell, we have been standing here long enough without anyone ringing it. You need to give them signal we are here, so they will open the door and let us in." I say, stopping them from their annoying rules and continue to play on my phone. my only friend.

My mum shakes her head and rings the doorbell.

"hey." says a voice but it takes my mum to nudge me to actually look up.

And then it hit me. There was an angel standing in front of me. He has the most unique, blonde, shaggy hair that i was so tempted to jump on him and play with it but i restrain myself. His eyes where mesmerizing and his smile made me melt. I haven't been here 30 seconds and I'm already loving it.

"i think shes broken." He says, turning around as my parents had already walked inside.

i finally snap out of my trance and smile, "sorry."

"Nah, its fine. I'm Ross." he holds out his hand but i cant resist from wrapping my arms around his waist and inhaling his scent.

and Holy mother fucking turtles, he smelt good.

"im callie and i think i love you."

I'm such an idiot.

"I mean, nice to meet you, Ross." I bury my head in my hands and just walk past him inside.

"Guys, this is Callie. Callie, this is guys." Ross catches up behind me and lays a hand on the small of my back. he must have seen my reaction to the large amount of people all staring back at me. "There is Riker, Ryland, Rydel, Rocky and Ellington."

Rocky was first to walk up to me. "Wanna be my best friend?"

"hell yeah."

"should we have a secret handshake?"

"most definitely." Suddenly, he reaches his hand up to my hands. He does one thing and i do another and then we swap and try again. We try something else, and try and try. "Lets stick with fist-bumping." I compromise. Rocky nods and we connect fists.

Ryland came up behind Rocky and slides infront of me, "can i be your best friend?"

before i could say anything- "No! Shes mine! Hands off!" - Rocky beats me to it.

"I see you've met everyone, Callie?" mum, dad, Mr and Mrs Lynch walk into the living room, holding suitcases and bags.

"yeah, i even got a best friend!"

"That's great." dad smiles. "Well, we are leaving now."

"dont get abducted by aliens."

"We, will make sure!" Mum smiles and then we all say goodbye.

im not gonna go into detail about that.

--------------------------------
Be warned, i was a basic infant when writing this. My writing, i hope, matures the more you read. But to prove ive matured, i give you permission to read my other stories. (Tsk tsk)