Skateboarding & AAA Set

——————————————————
chapter status: edited
————————————————---

I am awoken by a peasant jumping on my bed.

"Callie, get up!" I hear them yell in my ear but i refuse to open my eyes out of fright i might need to get up if i do. I really don't want to get up.

"Time to wake up!" The same voice says yet i keep my eyes closed and roll over.

Honestly, not worth it.

"It's Ross and i have no shirt on!"

Honestly, it's worth it.

I shoot up frantically, placing my attention on the blonde angel in front of me. The blonde clothed angel in front of me.

"Hey!" Crossing my arms over my chest and pouting, i continue, "That was mean! Never lie about having no shirt on because one day you wont and i will not look. That is something i cant miss."

He just laughs, "Come on, get up. Breakfast is downstairs." He says, patting my leg and then jumping off the bed.

Wait, no stay!

"What's on the menu for this fine morning?" I decide to say instead.

"Because Rydel thinks she is some sort of professional chef, there are pancakes, bacon and eggs downstairs but the best part, i made milkshakes."

"What flavour?"

"Oreo, be-"

"Bish, i'm out!" I yell, jumping up, suddenly fully away, and run downstairs.

"Morning!" as soon as i get to the bottom of the stairs and into the kitchen, i witness Rydel place the last pancake from the pan to the plate. "I heard there were Oreo milkshakes!"

Rydel laughs slightly and motions to the set table, where a perfectly good milkshake sat atop, "Morning! How did you sleep?"

"Great! Until Ross woke me up, then lied to me." I pout once again then sip my drink.

"What did he say?"

"Well, i wasn't getting up so he told me he didn't have a shirt on ... so i got excited and obviously looked up but when i did, he had a damn shirt on. I mean like, who does that?"

Rydel couldn't help the evil-like smile that grew on her face, "Ross, come here!" She suddenly calls out, loud enough for him to hear upstairs.

Within 30 seconds, he comes stumbling into the kitchen, with for some reason, Ellington on his back. Rydel and i exchange confused looks, "what up?" He asks, dropping Ell onto the ground carelessly.

"I heard you lied to Callie."

"Little white lie. It was for a good cause." He shrugs as if it were nothing.

But it was.

I quietly laugh to myself as they talk, "Take off your shirt." Rydel suddenly orders, clicking her fingers together.

"What! Really?" I almost jump out of my seat from the excitement.

Ross just shrugs and removes his shirt.

To make things uncomfortable, i casually walked up to him and started felling his stomach. "I'm naming each ab."I point to the first one on the left, "this is Bob." I point to each one as i name them, "Nick. Liam. Tom. Tim. And, Rob." i finish off with a dust of my hands but i don't take my eyes off the beautiful figure infront of me