Ferris Wheels & Brothers

----------------------------------------------
chapter status: unedited
----------------------------------------------

"This is so awesome!" I squeal as we make our way through the fourth loop of the ride. I turn to the side to see a very frightened Ross, covering his eyes and screaming as we pass the fifth loop.

"Toughen up, bro. Your girly side is showing." I yell over the wind rushing past and all the screaming from everyone else.

"Right now, i dont care! Im worrying about living through," he stops, screaming again as we go through the sixth and final loop, "that!"

I laugh uncontrollably as i turn around to find Ell and Rocky holding onto each other for dear life, Riker and Ryland doing the same and Rydel was behind them, holding a camera and laughing.

At least i know who the man of the Lynch kids are.

I was too busy laughing at the others, i hadn't realised the ride had finally came to a halt and Ross placing his hand on my shoulder as he hunched over, trying to catch his breath.

"Dude, personal space," i shake my shoulder, "... on second thought, you can lean on me as long as you want."

As we got off, i was too busy dusting off the imaginary dirt off myself, i didn't realise the six pairs of glaring eyes at me.

I shoot my hands up in surrender, "what did i do?"

Rocky creeps closer and closer as i step more back until i hit a wall. There was no escape now.

"That was so scary! You made us go on it; now i get revenge." Rocky answers.

"Oh, look," i point behind him, "free cotton candy!" he frowns as if thinking i was an idiot but turns around anyway .. what an idiot. As he's not looking, i run off to the side. I was laughing so hard that i couldn't even see were i was running, so i end up slamming into someone and falling back, squinting my eyes and waiting for the impact of hitting the floor...it didn't come, though. Instead I feel someone grab my hand and pull me back up before i hit the floor and when i open my eyes, i am face to face with a guy who looks to be around my age.

"Im so sorry," he says, smirking slightly

"Its okay, it was both of our faults." I shrug, standing up taller.

"I guess. So what's your name?"

"Callie." I look down and see that our hands are for some reason together and i couldn't help but blush.

"I'm Dustin." he smiles, also looking at our hands. "So, Callie, here with anyone?" He asks, winking at me, still not letting go of my hand. Which is really embarrassing considering they're sweating .. like really bad.

"Yeah, I'm here with my friends-" i suddenly get cut off by someone lifting me up in the air from behind.

"Callie, they're coming for you." startled, i look down to see Ross looking straight back up at me. "You gotta run."

Glaring at him, i say, "Ross, put me down."

Ross decides to ignore me, still holding me up, but looks towards Dustin. "Is this kid bothering you?" He asks, finally placing me down.

"No, Ross," i grunt, stomping my foot on the floor like a kid. "Its fine, just go, ill be back soon."

"They're coming for you, i just found you first. You got to hide, take cover. You're too young to die!"

At this point im majorly embarrassed, so i slap my hand on my forehead and look down, shaking my head, just about ready to slap him across the face.