Arm Wrestling & Vandalise

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

"You're so strong!" Rocky groaned, using all his strength and anger in one in his arm.

Right now, Rocky and myself are in the middle of a really important arm wrestling match. We would of done real wrestling but i felt sorry for him, humiliated in front of his siblings because he got taken down by a 14 year old girl.

Poor little weak Rocky.

"Live with it." I whimpered, pushing harder on his arm so i was winning.

Ellington walked into the room and noticed me beating Rocky and looked quite amused...who wouldn't? Imagine it.

"You're so weak, Rock." Ell snickered.

Rocky looked up for a split second, "why are you always here? You dont live here." He shook his head, putting more strength in his arms but not making a difference to the position, though.

"I have every right to be here." Ell raised his head proudly.

"Go home." I laughed, "how long has it been since you've seen your family?" I asked, rhetorically.

Ellington thought for a little bit then made a face, "I'm going home."

I giggled, "good on y- ha! I win!" I cheer, banging Rocky's hand to the table, getting up and running in circles.

"Yeah, yeah." Rocky rolled his eyes in defeat.

~*~

"Im bored." Ross huffed, laying on the couch.

"I feel like," i look at the roof, "...like vandalising something."

"Vandalising something?!" Rydel yelled, scared of me.

"Yeah, but not that bad. I mean, like going to Brianna's house and TPing it." I suggested, "shes my friend, she'll understand, it'll be fun." I giggled, standing up and looking at the Lynch siblings.

"I down." Ryland nodded, "she might kill me for not stopping you guys but, eh." He shrugged.

"Lets TP Brianna's house." Riker smirked.

Ross, Rocky and Riker grabbed a bunch of toilet paper and filled it into a bag, then we all piled into the van and drove off.

"Someone call Ell so he can join us." I added.

"How come he went home...he is never home." Ross asked.

"Callie and i told him to." Rocky shrugged, "so he left."

~*~

"Rydel and Ellington get the right side. Callie and Ross get the left side. Rocky and Ryland get the back and ill look around if anyone walks by. Then we will all get the front together." Riker explained the plan, "move out!"

Ross and i grabbed a bunch of toilet paper and ran off the the left side of Bree's house.

"On three," Ross whispered, "one," we grabbed a roll, "two," we positioned it, "three!" We threw them towards the house and it all unrolled, landing on the roof, leaving a long trail of toilet paper. We grabbed more and more and kept throwing it leaving the house to look completely messy. Once about 30 rolls were thrown up by me and Ross, we ran back to Riker.

"Finished." I laughed. Riker turned, a scared expression on his face, he gestured us to duck down, then he made a secret sound for the others to stop -which was the sound of a kookaburra.

They all stopped and duck down, because we haven't done the front of the house yet, the toilet paper isn't really noticeable yet.

Once the people walked by, we all stood up again and the rest kept TPing.

A couple minutes later, all but Rydel and Ell had come back. We were all waiting a while but they were talking too long. We noticed they had stopped TPing aswell.

"Ill go check on them." I announced and walked towards the right side of Bree's house.

I was casually walking over there.

I turned the corner.

And dropped my jaw instantly.

Oh.

My.

Fudgeballs.

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------