Dropped Cake & Ross' Birthday Part 1

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

"W-wo-oah!" Rocky chocked out as he fell to the floor with a big thump....ending with cake smeared on his face.

Ross shot up from his bed, "what happened?" He frantically looked around until his eyes landed on Rocky laying helplessly on the floor covered in Ross' cake. "Im gonna take a wild guess and say, thats my cake?" Ross bent over and licked Rocky's face.

"Yeah....surprise?" I said slowly, going over to Rocky and licking his other cheek. "For the record, if it wasn't all over an idiot, it'd actually be a nice cake." I shrugged, "happy birthday, Ross." I hugged him.

"Thanks, Callie." He smiled at me.

"Happy birthday, brotha." The Lynch's screamed and Ellington mumbled and 'Ross' because he ain't his brother.

"Thanks, guys!"

Rydel helped Rocky up, "how about we all go out for breakfast and order a cake there?" She offered.

"Im down." Ross nodded.

Rocky raised his hand, "I'm gonna have to shower."

"Then go!" I yelled and he scattered off to wash the delicious cake off of him.

Stupid. I would of kept it on, dessert wherever you go.

~*~

"Do you guys think it'd be cool if i stuff, like, M&M's down my bra?" I randomly ask.

Right now we were at a really nice restaurant for Ross' birthday breakfast.

"Why would you do that?" Ellington asked, shifting uncomfortably.

"Because, i could just stick my hand down my bra and pick out an M&M and eat it." I explained in a 'duh' tone.

"Yeah, but if it was hot, wouldn't it melt and then your...chest area would be colourful." Ross reasoned.

"I would love colourful boobs." I shrugged, "I'm gonna try it." I got up from my seat and walk over to a machine with all sorts of candy, i put a dollar in and got 30 M&M's, i then walked back to the table and opened the packet and poured them down my bra. At first it was a weird, cold feeling but then i got used to it.

"Wow, this is cool." I smirked and pulled one out, then ate it. Everyone was staring at me weirdly but i didn't care, i just got another one and offered it to them.

"Im gonna stick with my M&M's in a packet." Riker shook his head along with the rest.

I shrugged, "you guys should all but bra's and then we will be candy bra buddies." I snapped my fingers in a 'Z' for.

"How about no." Ryland left it at that.

(A/N: I'm not gonna lie, I've done that before and then my boobs turned colourful and sticky. It was kinda awesome if you ask me.)

"Fine, you're just missing out." I ate another one, "can we go to the grocery shop after?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Rydel answered.

"I wanna buy, like, red vines and gumdrops to shove down here." I pointed to my bra.

Ross laughed, "this is the best birthday ever!"

I raised an eyebrow, "and why is that? Because a 14 year old girl is shoving candy down her bra?"

"Duh." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.