Sleep-Slaps & Movies

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

I jolted awake as i felt a hard surface make contact with my cheek.

I frantically looked around until i found that Rocky was sound asleep next to me and his hand is placed where my head once was.

So he sleep-slapped me. Fine...

I found a marker and started to draw on his face; moustache, monobrow and glasses.

I laughed at my artwork once i was satisfied.

"Thats hilarious." Someone whispered which caused me to squeal but i quickly covered my mouth so i wouldn't wake anyone.

I turned around and found Rydel was wide awake and was laughing at Rocky's face.

I laughed, "yeah, i know, he sleep-slapped me so i needed revenge." I explained.

"Well, why stop at just him?" She smirked.

I caught on, "ill get Ross and Ratliff and you get Riker and Ryland." I said and we got to work.

I walked up to Ratliff and decided i should give him a little makeover.

I lightly put on some lipstick and blusher then added some eyeshadow and mascara. The mascara was hard to put on him so it got smudged on his nose a little but it still looked funny. Once i was happy with Ratliff i sneaked over to Ross.

He was laying on his back, shirtless so i grabbed different colour markers and wrote 'I'm a schmexy beast' and 'I'm sexy and i know it' on his back.

I laughed at all three boys then went to see Delly's creations.

Ryland had whip cream all over his face and She somehow managed to put Riker in one of her tutus with a cute headband.

I laughed quietly as we high-fived. We took photos of all the boys and kept them for blackmail.

"Lets go to sleep." I whispered and made myself comfortable in my bed again.

"Yeah, night." She whispered back.

"Night, Delly." I then fell asleep again.

******next morning******

"Woah, i would make a pretty sexy lady." I heard someone say.

"Try; pretty scary lady." Someone else said.

I was confused at first but then i remembered the pranks.

I opened my eyes and yawned, i saw that Ratliff was staring at himself in the mirror and Rydel was standing next to him.

"Morning Rydel, Ratliffa." I smirked.

Rydel laughed, "morning, i wonder what happened to little Ratliffa during the night." She smirked.

"Stop calling me Ratliffa! And you two did this." He glared.

"Where is your pro-"

"Ahhh! WHY DO I HAVE WHIP CREAM ON MY FACE?!"

Ryland must have woken with a creamy, delicious surprise...

"You sleep-creamed yourself?" Rydel said.

"Yeah, sure. So who was it?"

"Not m-" i started to be cut off again.

"Rydel! I dont recall putting a tutu and headband thing on last night." Riker growled.

"Not me! It was...Ratliffa." She covered.

He gave a confused look until he saw Ratliff, "sup pretty lady, got any plans tonight." He laughed.

"Oh please, Rydel #2." He smirked, Riker looked down and remembered he was wearing Rydels clothes.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

We heard someone else yawn, "morning my creamy brother, two sisters, Ratliffa and Callie?" He looked confused yet amused.

"Morning. So when did you grow that awesome moustache? And that monobrow..looking sexy, since when did you start using glasses?" Ryland said sarcastically.

"What, what are you talki- oh no." He ran to the mirror and he looked pissed.

"Who did this?" He glared at us all.

"Lets think..somehow we all got pranked but Callie and Rydel are perfectly fine...hmmm..something fishy?" Riker said.

"Weird right?" I smiled, nervously.

"Morning everyone! Woah, what did i miss?" We heard Ross say.

His eyes grew wide and he frantically checked himself for anything. He then sighed because he thought nothing happened to him.

"Why didn't you do anything to Ross?" Ratliffa asked.

"Because I'm too sexy." He answered and me and Rydel burst out laughing.

Ross walked to the kitchen and turned his back to us.

Then everyone laughed, "yeah, a schmexy beast to be exact." Rocky grinned.

Ross looked confused, "hey, Ross?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked slowly.

"Your sexy and you know it." We all laughed again.

"Ok, what did you do?" He asked.

"Lets just say if we where to go to the beach or in the pool...everyone is gonna see how sexy you think you are." Rydel smirked.

We all laughed again. He ran to a mirror and looked at his back.

He sighed and turned to look at us.

"Callie! Are you serious?!" He yelled.

"What? Why do you think its me?" I asked.

"Firstly; you and Rydel are perfectly fine. Secondly; i know it wasn't Rydel because you seem to be the only one in this family who thinks I'm sexy." He explained.

I sighed in defeat, "fine, i did Ross, Ratliffa and Rocky." I addmitted.

"I did Riker and Ryland." Rydel said.

"Why?" Rocky asked.

"Well, you can all blame this on Rocky; he sleep-slapped me." I said and everyone hovered Rocky.

Me and Rydel were off the hook.

We high-fived and laughed, watching the boys beat up Rocky.

Rydel started recording it. Once they were satisfied with Rocky they stopped and faced the camera.

"Can i have the camera?" I asked, Rydel.

She handed it to me and i walked over to the guys.

"So, last night Rocky sleep-slapped me so i thought about revenge. So say hello to;

The gorgeous Ratliffa." I showed Ratliff.

"Rydel #2" i showed Riker.

"A facial haired Rocky." I showed Rocky.

"Very schmexy Ross." I showed Ross then his back.

"And a creamy, delicious Ryland." I showed them all.

***after breakfast***

"Hey! Can we go to the cinemas, today? I really wanna watch grown ups!" I nagged.

"Yeah lets go!" Riker grabbed his car keys and we all piled in the van.

*at the cinemas*

"7 tickets to Grown ups, please." Riker told the lady at the ticket box.

"Sure, that'll be $45.66." She smiled and handed him the tickets as he handed her the money.

(Not sure if it really adds to that much but i live in Melbourne and for that many tickets it'll add to something like that. ;))

We made our way into the theatre and found our seats.

We were surprisingly the only ones in the theatre. So we all spread out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was halfway through the movie. I was sitting a row behind Rocky so i decided to have fun.

I snuck behind him and blew on his neck. His hand flew to the place where my breath hit but he then moved it back, i tried to hold a chuckle.

I blew again which gave him the same reaction.

I then got popcorn and placed them lightly on his head so he wouldn't feel it, the popcorn stayed still until he went to take a sip from his drink and it fell on his lap. He looked behind him so i duck under the chair until i thought he wasn't looking anymore.

I got bored with him and moved on to Ratliff who was sitting a couple seats down from Rocky.

I went up to his ear and lightly blew into it, he slapped his face and then turned around before i could duck.

"What are you doing, Callie?" He whispered.

"Messing with everyone." I shrugged.

He smirked, "care to have a buddy to help?" He asked.

I nodded, "lets do this." We both tiptoed to Ross who has made himself comfortable in three chairs as he lay down, his eyes glued to the movie screen as he looked so interested. Too bad we have to wreck it.

Ratliff and i exchanged looks, "lightly crawl your fingers up his back and i will whisper creepy stuff to him." I said and he nodded.

We hid under the chair as Ratliff slowly crawled his fingers up his back, he shifted his shoulder but ignored it. I tried not to laugh as i spoke quietly from under the chair, "I'm coming for you, Ross." I quietly said. He shot his head to the direction i was in but i ducked behind the chair so he couldn't see me.

"Who was that?" He whispered.

I stayed quiet until he reluctantly put his attention back onto the screen.

"I watch you sleep." I continued to talk, "i know where you live." I whispered and he once again looked around, frightened.

"What the hell?!" He yelped.

I didn't move until he once again looked away.

"C'mon. Lets go to Riker." I said to Ratliff and we made our way over to Riker you was sat properly in his seat and laughing at something that just happened on the screen.

I thought easy target; his feet.

I climbed under the seat and yanked his leg. He squealed and jumped up from his comfortable posistion.

"What the hell was that?" He yelled. Everyone looked at him, which was only the family. I hid under the seat and squinted my eyes, hoping he wouldn't find me.

"What happened?" Ratliff asked on the verge of laughing.

"Something tugged at my leg." He panicked.

"Um..i think your feeling things." Ratliff covered for me.

"I felt something blowing on my neck." Rocky explained.

"yeah, and i heard someone whispering creepy things to me but no one was there." Ross added in.

"Shh, the movie." Rydel hushed them and kept watching.

"Ryland has anything happened to you?" Riker asked.

"No, i dont think so." He answered.

"What about you, Callie....Callie?" Riker trailed off.

"Guys, Callie is messing with us." He sighed.

"No I'm not!" I defended myself, coming up from under Riker's seat.

"They why were you under my chair." He crossed his arms.

I mentally slapped myself on the face.

"Free popcorn?" I picked a piece off the floor and pretended to eat it but gave up and chucked it on the ground again, "ok, it was me! You, guys got so scared. Ross you shit yourself." I laughed.

"Well, when a voice says they watch me sleep. Im gonna get scared." He said.

I shrugged, "guys, seriously! Watch the movie." Rydel nagged and we all sat down and watched it again.