Sam and Cat

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna be in Sam and Cat, I'm gonna be in Sam and Cat." I chanted, dancing around the living room.

"What role?" Rocky asked, dancing around with me....just cuz.

"A girl named Cori. She is Cat's cousin! Im gonna be a re-accruing role!" I explained, raising my hands in the air and spinning in circles.

(A/N: ok, made up role. Hehehe. Also, imagine Callie doing the little dance Ally from Austin and Ally does in Soups and Stars. The dance at the end when she is covered in stars.)

"Awesome!" Ross hollered, "when do you start?" He asked.

"Today at 4:00pm- fuck! Im meant to be there!" I grabbed Ross' hand, "drive me!" I demanded.

"What if i dont want to?" Ross smirked.

I turned, "drive me or i will tell Ariana that you sleep with a night light!" I threatened.

"Guys, I'm taking Callie to set." Ross called and grabbed his car keys and walked out the door.

"Thats what i thought." I mumbled, following him.

~*~

"Callie! You're here!" Ariana ran and hugged me.

"Hey, Ari!" I hugged back and turned to Ross, "this is my friend, Ross." I explained.

"Sup." Ross nodded.

"Hi, Ross. Callie told me a lot about you." Ari giggled, remembering what i told her. "Im, Ariana."

"I know." Ross chuckled.

Ari smiled, "c'mon, Callie. We are about to film. Do you remember all your lines?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded and we walked to the apartment set.

"Good luck, Callie!" Ross called after me.

I turned and smiled, "thanks, bubz."

-In the scene-

"Sam!" Cat yelled in her ear.

Sam jumped a bit, "what?" She asked, annoyed.

"My little cousin is coming over!" Cat explained and ran around Sam.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"My cousin, Cori!" Cat answered.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Ding dong." Cat copied the sound. Sam gave a confused look but ignored it. Cat walked to the door and answered it.

"Cori!" Cat squealed and hugged me.

"Cat!" I squealed back. Cat dragged me inside, "this is Sam Puckle, my roommate." She pointed to Sam.

"Its Puckett." Sam corrected.

"Oh," Cat frowned, "why did i think it was Puckle?" She asked.

"I dont know?" Sam pursed her lips, looking bored.

"Ive always thought it was Puckle, are you sure?" Cat looked her.

"Im sure its Puckett." Sam nodded.

"Oh, well this is my cousin, Cori." Cat explained.

"What up!" Sam waved, awkwardly.

"Omg! You're Sam from iCarly!" I squealed and ran to hug her.

"Oh, shes hugging me." Sam sighed, "ill count to three and you better let go." Sam threat, still with the same bored expression.

"1, 2, 3!" She pried me off. Just then i got a text, "beedo, beedo!" Cat and i said in sync, coping the sound of the text.

"Well, now i know you're defiantly related." Sam lazily pointed and awkwardly walked off.

-End of scene-

"Cut!" The director yelled.

(A/N: i know that was really bad and boring but i just made it up, sorry.)

"Yay! Callie, that was awesome! You even put on the Cat voice!" Ari hugged me.

Because Cori is related to Cat, the director told me to do my best Cat impersonation and its pretty easy for me.

"Yeah," I laughed, "its easy!"

"Alright, next scene!" The director yelled. We al made our way to the BOTZ set.

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------