Wrecked Shoes & Go Karts

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

"R5! Not my shoe, ugh!" I pry my puppy off my VANZ. I looked at my shoe to find it covered in dog saliva and the shoelaces torn to pieces. "No! Bad dog!" I growled at him. Then, Ross walked through the door.

"Why are you yelling at your puppy?" He asked as he picked up R5 and pet him.

"look what he did to my shoe." I whined as i showed Ross my shoe....or, whats left of it.

"Oh, that sucks." He said to me, then grabbed a dog treat from the table nearby and fed it to Rikockyrossdelratland, "good boy." He whispered to the dog and put him down.

"Ross!" I hit him across the arm, "now, he thinks its a good thing."

He laughed, "thats why i did it."

"I hate you so much." I shook my head at him.

"Nope," he picked me up and twirled me around, "you adore me."

"Yeah, i do." I sighed.

He laughed, "anyway, we got your dog collar engraved." He showed me a collar that has 'R5' engraved in fancy writing. "We were gonna Rikockyrossdelratland engraved but it was too long." He chuckled.

"I would of thought so." I smirked. "So, what does the Lynch family have planned for the day?" I asked.

"Go karts." He smirked at me.

~*~

"Ratliff!" I yelled as he sped past me, "thats cheating!"

"How in the world was that cheating?" He asked as he turned around for a quick second.

"Because...it just was!" I yelled, fustrated.

"Your such a baby!" Was the last thing he said before he was about a kilometre in front of me.

I was speeding up, but still not as fast to catch up with him. I turned around and saw Rocky coming my way.

Not today, biatch!

I turned into Rocky's lane so i was in front of him.

"Callie!" He yelled over the engines, "move!"

"No!"

I sped up and lost him.

Somehow along the way i managed to pass Ratliff and Riker who was in front of Ell. Rydel was in the lead, Ryland is coming last and Ross is coming 2nd last.

"Delly!" I caught her attention, "I'm coming for ya!"

By now, i have lost all control of my kart and self-control. But, who cares? I wanna win!

"Noooo!" She yelled dramatically as i passed her and shortly after the finish line.

"Callie, the awesome has one won!" I hollered as i jumped out of my kart and started dancing.

Seconds later, Rydel pulled in, then Riker, Ross, Ratliff,- i guess Ross passed Ratliff when i was in front- Rocky and last Ryland.

"Man, she got skill!" Ratliff panted, "i was infront of her, then she magically passed me, Riker and Rydel in the matter of 10 seconds and ended up winning!" He panted again, "how is that humanly possible?"

"I'm just awesome." I shrugged, "so, another round?" I asked.

"No!" They yelled in unison.