Rydellington

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh.

My.

Rydellington.

I turned the corner and completely froze, letting out a quiet gasp along the way.

Rydel and Ell were so close to kissing I'm pretty sure they could of swapped gum. But good ol' Callie had to come and ruin the moment.

Their heads shot in my direction and as soon as they saw me, they backed away as far away from eachother as possible.

"Im so sorry, guys." I closed my gaping mouth, taking small, yet big steps backwards, "ill just go." I pointed towards the rest of the group and began to run off.

"Callie!" Rydel yelled, stopping me from my only escape," come back here, right now." She said sternly.

Ell moved forward, "why did you sneak up on us?" He asked.

"I-i didn't know i would find you guys close to ki-" i began to yell but Rydel lunged forward and covered my mouth before i got any louder.

"Keep it down, would ya?" She sighed, searching left to right, "and we weren't gonna kiss." She explained awkwardly.

"Look, i know ya'll were gonna kiss," i giggled, "but the real question is is it your first?" I looked back and forth between the two.

Ell sighed, "yeah, it would of been the first, so thanks, you ruined the perfect moment." He grumbled.

"Oh, so the perfect moment to kiss the girl of your dreams is at my bestfriends house after we just finished TPing it? Real romantic, Ell." I said, sarcastically.

"Well, its sorta was just happening." Ell shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck.

I turned to Del who was bright red, "please dont tell anyone!" She whispered.

"On one condition," i smirked.

They looked at eachother, "what?" They asked in unison.

"Once i leave this conversation, you will pretend i never interrupted and finished what you started." I smiled at the two who looked down and blushed.

Aw.

"O-okay, just leave." Ellington pushed me away and then ran back to Del.

I ran back to the rest, making sure to hold my breath to i dont burst and tell them, cause trust me, its happened.

"Whats holding them up?" Ross asked, "and why are you holding your breath? You look like a fish."

I let my breath go, "because, i thought it'd be fun." I lied, "and you look like a fish." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You look like an ugly fish." He retorted.

"You look like a stupid, ugly fish." I yelled back.

"You find me irresistible." He scoffed.

"That is so true!" I yelled before i could stop myself, "dang it, you're good."

"Callie!" Riker yelled, making me snap my head towards him.

"What?"

"What was holding them up?" He asked in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh....Rydel......ran out of toilet paper....so, Ell....gave her some.....and then they....ate..it....then...Rydel, um...yeah." I pursed my lips in confusion, i think i just confused myself more than i did them.

"Huh?" Rocky raised an eyebrow.

Well, i did confuse them. I mean, what the hell did i say?

"THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS!" I yelled and then smacked my hand over my mouth, "fuck!" I cursed myself.

"WHAT?" They all said in unison.

"I said, that they...were...about to.....miss." I covered, placing my hands on my hips and awkwardly tapping my foot.

"You said kiss, Callie! Dont lie." Rocky smirked, "Rydellington is happening! Spread the word!" He ran in circles.

"Okay, now shut it, you idiot. I wasn't supposed to tell ya'll." i sigh, "but guess what." I giggled. They all leaned closer as they listened carefully, "well, i had walked in on them about to kiss, so they stopped and then told me not to tell anyone but i said only if they finish what they started." I gushed.

"So, they are like, making out now?" Ryland asked.

"Considering they haven't come back yet...most likley." I nodded, smiling from ear to ear.

"Awesome." Ross laughed.

"Ya'll are not the brothers i thought you would be." I shook my head ending in a shrug, "lets go get taco's"

"To Taco Bell!" Rocky hollered, running for the van.

Rydellington is happening, everyone.