Kisses & Hikes

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ross!" I yell in his ear, causing him to squeal and look my way.

"Freaking hell, Callie." He lays his hand on his chest and breaths at a quick pace, "why did you do that?"

I shrug, "i was tempted." I grab his cheek and squeeze, "and you're just so fun to scare!" I say in a baby voice.

"Yeah yeah." He giggles and embraces me in his arms and traps me under him, "and you're fun to kiss!" He hollers and attacks my face with wet kisses. I let a squeak escape my lips as i squirm under him.

"Ross," i giggle, "stapht it!" I say in a weird voice, "your getting your dang saliva on my face."

"Thats the point!" He laughs and finishes with a long lick on my right cheek.

"Man, you're gross." I lift my hand and wipe off the spit.

"Not gross. Cute." He corrects me and leans down, giving me a short but sweet peck on the lips. I close my eyes and sigh with a small smile playing at my lips.

Still laying under him, i open my eyes and lean up and kiss him again, "you're also fun to kiss." I whisper and attach my lips once again to his soft ones.

He brings his hand down and leaves it to rest on my cheek as he kisses back, softly.

Then tent suddenly rattles, "hey, guys, we're going for a wa-a-a-" the sound of someones voice breaks us apart, looking to the opening to find Ryland smirking. He then disappears outside, making Ross and i to stare, terrified, at eachother.

We bolt for the tent opening and find Ryland standing up on a chair, "-and i found them kissing!" He finishes with a bow. Everyone erupts in laughter, making my cheeks flush a dark red. I hide my face behind my hands, causing more laughter.

I grunt and run into the tent, zipping it up and sitting on the floor, burying my face in my knees. Could that have been any more embarrassing? I think not.

"Cayls, we're sorry." Del says from outside the tent.

"Just leave me alone." I murmur.

She sighs, "Callie, just please."

"No!" I yell.

"Callie, just come out." I hear Ross say. I sigh and get up, opening the tent and stepping out to be embraced, but i shove them off me, "dont touch me." I mumble and walk away.

"Dont be such a drama queen." Ell said, walking up to me and snapping his fingers in my face. I trued my best to hold back my smile.

"Ell, shut up." I shake my head and walk away from him.

Bre runs up to me, "girl, you gotta calm yo tits." She snaps her gum and leans on one hip, "whats so embarrassing about kissing your own damn boyfriend?" She puts on a Jersey Shore accent.

This reminds me when we were at school, we use to team up and sass people by snapping our chewing gum and talking with Jersey Shore accents. It was actually really fun.

I smile and lean on my hip, "girl, you know how it feels." I snap my fingers.

"Girl, you trippin'" she flicks her hair and struts away.

I giggle, and turn around to find all Lynch eyes & Ell on me, "what?"

"What da hell was that?" Rocky asks.

"Ya'll will never understand." I flick my hair like Bre and walk away like a boss.

And just like that, I'm happy again.

~*~

"We're going on a hike, we're going on a hike." I sing and dodge a tree, "we are all going on a hike." I finish with jazz hands.

"Yeah yeah, shut up now." Riker rolls his eyes and pushes past me.

I gasp, "rude." I clutch my heart, "i am deeply offended. You need to learn manners, cuz' dude, you got none. Your never gonna get a girlfriend with that attitude. Girls hate girls who are mean, just like you." I rant on, looking up to find everyone way ahead of me.

"Aye, wait up!" I yell and run to catch up.

"Callie?" Someone asks from behind me. Confused, i turn around and gasp.

Oh.