Dreaming Wide Awake

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

SPARK.

"Ow!" I screech and caress my knee. As he was about to kiss me, he leaned in and touched me but he might have gotten friction from something because his finger zapped my knee.

Ross sighs and drops his head, "so close." He mumbles.

I feel beyond guilty for ruining the moment and kinda frustrated because i didn't get the kiss i didn't know i was longing for until his face were inches from mine.

I shake my head and place my finger softly under his chin, lifting his head and bringing his soft lips to mine.

~*~

I open my eyes and look left to right, sitting up in the bed. Everything seems normal. Just doesn't feel it.

Was that a dream? Eh.

Ross walking in awakes me from my daydream, "you're awake, Callie." He smiles and sits on the edge of his bed.

"Yupp...I'm awake" I say and study his face, he is smiling, like alot.

How long was i asleep for? That must have been a long dream.

"Whats with the big smile?" I smirk.

He shrugs, "I'm just happy." He says, "so, you were mumbling my name alot in your sleep, what was the dream about?"

I sigh. Okay what?

"I had the most weirdest dream you'll ever imagine," i say, "first, i auditioned for Jessie, but i didn't get the part, then, Cameron Boyce came and flirted with me, and get this, you were jealous." I start hysterically laughing but he looked to be quite offended but i continued anyway, "then, Cameron asked me on a date when we were in the car, on the way home but you were still jealous." I explain, "then, that night, i asked you to describe me in one word, and you described me as Imperfectly Perfect." I smile, remembering what he said to me in the dream, "then, the next day, it was the date and before i was about to go with Cam, you started yelling at me and saying that I've been ignoring the hints you've been giving me about you liking me. Then, you told me you love me and...we kissed. Then, i woke up." I finish, looking over at Ross who is confused.

"Callie, that wasn't a dream." He raises an eyebrow, "we kissed, like, 3 hours ago, then you cuddled up to me and fell asleep." He explained.

I examine his face for a few seconds, "oh." I shrug, "well, okay then."

"D-do you regret kissing me?" He asks, looking disappointed.

"No!" I yell, raising my hands, " i just thought it was a dream." I shrug again.

"Okay, cool." He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"So, what does this make us?" I wonder, looking up into his hazel eyes that i always seem to get deeply lost in.

"Whatever you want." He answers, looking down on me.

"Ross, i love being friends with you....."