Fainting & Overwhelming

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ross, i love being friends with you...but i kinda wanna see how this works." I smile and look at his face as it lights up.

"Really?" He yells and jumps up, "yes!" He dances around and slowly out of the room.

I sigh, "was that the right choice?" I ask myself.

Soon Rydel walks in and sits down next to me, "why is my brother twerking in the bathroom?" She questions with a small smirk.

I shug, "i think i just said yes to being his girlfriend."

She breaks out into a huge smile, "I'm proud of you, Cayls."

I frown, "but for some reason, it doesn't feel right." I say and grab my head as it starts throbbing, painfully.

"You okay?" Del puts a hand on my shoulder, balancing me as i start wobbling.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I stutter out as i feel my eyes become heavy, "wait, n-no I'm not." Is all i say until my whole world fades to darkness.

~*~

"Callie? Cayls, wake up! Please." I hear someone say, but i cant make out the voice.

"Guys, we should just take her to the hospital, this could be serious." Someone else says, it was a girl, mist likely Rydel.

"No, you just said she fainted, its not that big of a deal. Here," someone else says and i hear shuffling then a warm substance on my head, "just keep this on her head and she should wake up soon."

"Im scared." A boy mumbles. It could be any of the guys.

"We all are, Ross." Rydel answers, as i hear the girl voice again.

I sigh, hearing enough and open my eyes, "what happend?" I question the first person i see who happens to be Ross who is bending down in front of his bed.

"You fainted." He answered, simply.

"No shit, sherlock." I say and look up at Rydel, "what made me faint?"

"Well, I'm gonna have to tell you that later." She answers and slightly nods her head towards Ross who is staring at me. She must not want Ross to know.

"O-oh, okayy?" I say and get up but Ross pushes me back down.

"You should just rest for today."

I grunt, "im bored."

He shakes his head, "you are always bored, whats the difference this time?"

"Uh, I'm not doing something to make me not bored." I answer in a duh tone.

He chuckles, "ill get some movies, ice cream and your iPad and you wont be bored." He sighs and walks out, getting everything he just named.

"Okay, he is gone, why did i faint?" I ask Rydel.

"Well," Rydel nervously cracks her knuckles, "you said that you agreed to being his girlfriend but it didn't feel right. So, i guess you were so confused and overwhelmed about everything...that you fainted." She explained.

"Oh." Is all i say.

Ross walks back in with a tub of ice cream, Nutella, Oreos, a bunch of movies, my iPad and a giant smile that warms my heart, "all for you, my love." He exclaims and drops everything on his bed.

"Thank you, Ross." I smile at him.

"No problem." He winks and grabs Girl In Progress, one of my favourite movies and puts it in whilst everyone else makes their way out of the room.

"You want me to go?" He asks and points to the door.

I shake my head and open my arms, "come here."

He giggles and walks up to me, falls on the bed and brings me close to him.

Does this feel right?