Celebrities & Befriending

------------------------------------------------------

chapter status: unedited

-------------------------------------------------------

"I really need to buy some new shoes, Del. So, you guys go into...some boy shop? And me and Del will go our own way." I pushed the guys away.

Right now we are at the mall.

"Alright, lets g-" her eyes widened, "omg!"

I looked behind me and saw a mob of fans....but they weren't covering the guys or us.

"Lets go see." I dragged Rydel over to the crowd and because i was small, i got somehow squeeze my way through the people and bring Delly with me.

Once i got to the front, i saw why there is a huge crowd.

ARIANA GRANDE is here.

"Ok, we need to get her attention! You're famous, Del! Call her over!" I demanded.

she hit my arm, "you're famous too!"

oh, yeah

"well, you're more famous! " I argued.

Rydel grunted, "Ariana! its Rydel Lynch! from R5!" Rydel caught her attention. she smiled and walked over to us as the fans behind us squealed.

"hey, Rydel." Ari smiled and then saw me, "Callie Williams? aww, I love your movie; Abandoned. " she complimented.

I froze,

did Ariana Grande just say she loved me in my movie? alright, im dreaming.

"thanks, Ariana! I love you in Victorious, Sam and Cat and Swindle." I listed.

she smiled, "thanks, Callie. " she turned to Del, "and R5 is amazing!" she nodded her head at Rydel.

"thanks," Rydel smiled.

"and your brothers are cute." she gushed.

Delly shrugged, "eh."

Ari and I laughed, "c'mon, Del, they are pretty cute." I agreed.

Rydel giggled, "I guess."

"anyway, what are you lovley ladys here for?" Ari asked.

"we just decided to go shopping." I explained.

"well, you girls wanna come around with me?" she asked.

Del and I nodded and walked away with her.

"so, Callie, any new projects coming up?" Ari wondered, walking into Forever New.

"nah, but I wanna audition for a TV show, maybe?" I shrugged.

Ari suddenly stopped in her tracks, "audition for a role in Sam and Cat!" she squealed.

I thought about it, "that sounds pretty cool! I will!" I nodded.

"yay!"

~*~

"This is my number! We'll catch up, soon!" Ariana smiled at Del and myself.

"Defiantly." Rydel nodded.

"Cant wait." I gushed and hugged her.

She then walked off.

"Rydel?" I smirked, watching Ari walk away.

"Yeah, Callie?" She asked, also watching her.

"We're friends with Ariana Grande." I stated the obvious.

"I know, baby." She smiled.

"Hey, guys! What are y'all smiling about?" Ross asked, walking up to us with the rest of the boys.

"We are friends with Ariana Grande." I explained, "and, I'm auditioning for a re-accruing role in Sam and Cat."

"No way? She is so hot!" Rocky chimed in.

I glared at him, "dont call girls, 'hot'! Its so disrespectful."

He shrugged, "do you prefer Sexy?" He smirked.

"Rocky, use beautiful or gorgeous. Only whores and sluts can be called hot and sexy because they dont have any respect for themselves, so, you dont need to respect them. Girls like Ariana and Rydel, you use gorgeous and beautiful, because they deserve just as much respect from boys as they have for themselves." I lectured, getting all up in his face.

"Y-you're right. Sorry." Rocky sighed.

"Damn right I'm..right." I stuttered.