9

I don't know if I should put a warning here or not, but like, there are some dark thoughts at the end of the chapter. Kind of a warning?

----------

"Yes, but Harry, the whole situation was just weird," Harry placed his cup down and stared at his best friend.

"What? So mistaking someone is weird? That girl might have mistaken you for a bully of hers. You don't know if she was really looking at Louis."

"Not only Louis, H. Zayn too!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and Santa clause married the tooth fairy," Harry sighed, "Look, if you really want to make a point, ask her. I'll come with you. But, even if she was looking at them, so what? It's not like they were monsters and she remembered them climbing the empire states building while carrying her and growling at planes and stuff."

"Fine," Liam stood up and walked towards the waitress. Okay, they may or not be addicted to the drinks in the cozy café, but no one would judge them if that was the case because everyone was the same after one sip, "Miss, can I ask you something?"

Becca turned around with a frown and nodded, so Liam asked her who she was looking at the day before and why she was so shocked.

"Oh, uhm, the boy with hazel eyes and the one with blue eyes... I know them. Or I served them before, that's probably more accurate," She nodded to herself, "But, it wasn't such a pleasant experience. I actually quit my job because of their friends."

"What?" Harry stood up and walked towards the two, "Can you tell me why?"

Becca explained what had happened the previous time she saw Louis and Zayn. She was shivering a bit a the end and Liam hugged her to give her some kind of comfort while Harry just gaped at her. How could his Louis be someone like that? The delicate and adorable boy was surely not the same as the one Becca had described, right? They needed to check it. Liam was already calling Zayn and Harry was just looking at him with wide eyes.

When they left, Becca bit her lip. She might have forgotten to tell the boys that their friends didn't actually do anything and that Zayn even helped her out a bit... Oh well, it wasn't like she couldn't tell them when they got back the day after, right? They were regulars after all.

****

Louis looked down at his phone and raised an eyebrow. The thing had been ringing constantly and the blue eyed boy had just watched it from his seat. Why? Well, for one, he's way too lazy to stand up. If someone needed him, they had to try again tomorrow or -even better- get someone else to do whatever they needed to be done. And the other reason he ignored his phone? The number was unknown. And we wanted a conversation with someone they didn't know and didn't give their number to? Not Louis, that's for sure.

(13) missed calls from unknown

Yikes, stalker alert. If they wanted Louis to answer, they could text him. Although the boy wasn't sure he'd answer after the obvious stalking. What was so important anyway? Did he steal the cookies of someone's grandma? ... Wouldn't be his first time he got stalked for that unfortunately.

Unknown: Louis, please pick up. We need to ask you something.

Unknown: scratch that. I just need you to tell me I'm right and that the whole story we heard isn't true.

Unknown: can you just, like, text me back, please?

Unknown: Lou, please. Please tell me you didn't know a girl named Becca until a few days ago.

Okay that was creepy. How would a stranger know that? He already checked the number and it was the same as the one that texted him when he went to Eleanor's for a bit.