47

A/n: sshhh, exams? What exams? If only Larry was one of my subjects.... #RIP me tomorrow.

There were five minutes left before classes started and Harry was standing before his locker. He told the others to go ahead and Zayn had practically dragged Louis away, saying how they had to discuss something. Harry hoped it wasn't another scheme. Someone approached the curly haired boy from behind and Harry sighed, thinking it was Louis.

"Lou, I told you guys to go ahead, I only need to-" Harry turned around and his eyes widened, "Nick?"

Nick grinned, "Hey, Harry. How are you?"

The taller of the two eyed the other. Why in the world was Nick talking to him?

"I'm alright. What about you?"

"Well, not that great actually," Nick shrugged, "Feeling a bit guilty, y' know. I wanted to start fresh when I entered this school and I've been nothing but a bother for you guys. I know that I started shit with your boyfriend and that that isn't exactly the best way to gain friends, so, I guess I'm here to apologize?"

Harry gaped at him. That was literally the only reaction the boy could give Nick at that moment. It was a comical sight; Harry's whole face was contorted in shock and he was at a total loss for words. You'd think that he'd be a bit more vocal after dating someone like Louis Tomlinson, but here Harry was, opening his mouth and closing it again because he couldn't form any words.

"Is it too late for me to ask you to forgive me? If you want I can say sorry to Louis too. I'll have to beg probably and it still wouldn't sate him, but I can try. If you want, that is."

And, okay, now it was just getting creepy.

"There's no need to, Nick. I'm sure Louis isn't that petty." Harry smiled sweetly, "Come sit with us during lunch."

Nick's face lit up. To anyone watching, it would seem like two friends who had a fight were making up. Harry somehow felt itchy if he thought about that. He wasn't the only one though. Louis had indeed returned to walk with Harry, and, unfortunate, he had been part of the audience that saw the scene unfold. The short brunet's hands were balled up in fist and if he didn't have so much control, he would've stormed over and punch Nick's face in.

****

The school bell rung and the students swarmed the hallways once again. Everyone moved to the cafeteria and when four of the boys walked in, they saw something they never could've dreamed of. Nick sat next to Harry. The disgust was clear on Niall's and Liam's face. For some odd reason, Zayn smirked when he saw Nick sitting at their table. Louis didn't look disgusted either, but if looks could kill, everyone that crossed paths with him would be dead.

"I don't want to sound rude, but, what the fuck are you doing here?" Niall spat, "Harry, why is that sitting next to you?"

Nick rolled his eyes at the blond, "I apologized and Harry found it in his heart to forgive me. Unlike some people, he's quite the nice guy." At the last part he looked Louis straight in the eye and had the audacity to smirk at the shorter lad.

In return, Louis closed his eyes and counted to three to calm his anger, "I'm sure he did. Can I have a word with you, Harry?"

"Sure," Harry beamed, "I'll be right back. You guys, behave. Everyone deserves a second chance if they're sorry."

"Right." Liam glared at Harry, but nodded his head anyway.

When Harry and Louis disappeared behind the doors, Nick started laughing.

"What the hell are you up to?" Liam snapped, "I don't know what you've said to him, but I'm sure Louis will pull Harry back to reality."

While Niall and Liam were fuming, Zayn sat down in front of Nick, "Hey, are you still gonna eat that?" Utter shock was written all over Niall and Liam, and Zayn snorted, "Can't blame a guy for being hungry, can you?"

Nick shoved his lunch towards Zayn with a disgusted look, "Still can't stand you."

Zayn snickered, "Same, dude."