50

WARNING: mentions of bullying, harassment and almost rape.

Louis was alone. In the morning, during class, in-between periods, during lunch, and when he went back home, he was alone. It did get lonely; especially when Louis realised that he was scared of being truly alone, thank god that he could text Eleanor and Ben during the day. Ben had been furious when he saw that Harry and the boys were with Nick while Louis sat alone. Louis' childhood friend had been screaming at Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall for leaving the brunet. Thankfully, the fight didn't escalate, and Louis explained what was going on later that day.

Louis [12.11 p.m.]: Are you free? I don't want to eat alone.

Ben [12.12 p.m.]: Isn't that the point? You're supposed to be alone. I don't want to ruin your weird plan.

Louis [12.12 p.m.]: I want to talk to you about something.

Ben [12.13 p.m.]: Be there in 2.

Louis sat at a table in the corner of the cafeteria. He could feel Nick looking at him, but he didn't allow him the pleasure of seeing Louis down, so the latter held his head up high.

"Hi, Lou," Ben said, a bit out of breath, "What did you want to talk about? I told my friends I needed to ask you something about homework."

"Y- uh, you know about that right?"

Ben chuckled, "Shady description, but yes, I know that you went to report you-know-who to you-know-what."

The blue-eyed boy nodded his head, "Before we did that, Stan sent me a list with people Nick harassed. Your name was on it." Ben's breath hitched, "I know what he did to your ex-boyfriend, but that's not the reason your name was on there, was it?"

A sigh came from the other boy, "I suppose not."

"Tell me?" Louis leaned his head on Ben's shoulder, "I'm here for you. I'm sorry I wasn't a good friend then, but I want to glue the pieces back together. If we're gonna take him down, I want to do it for you too."

Ben nodded, "Alright. But, I still don't want any part in your plan. I know that you want revenge, but honestly, it's in the past. I might not be able to stand the guy, but I don't want you or the others in trouble either. He's not worth it. Though I don't think I can convince you to stop it, innit?"

Louis bit his lip, "'m sorry."

"Don't be. Let's just hope you won't regret it afterwards."

[Flashback]

It was the day after Nick humiliated Ben's boyfriend. Nick had been laughing at the boy during it all, reasoning that if the boy didn't want it to happen again, he should dump Ben. And that was exactly what happened.

The day after, Ben went up to Nick when he saw the latter alone on the bleachers. The former marched up to the well-known bully, ready to ask him the question that had been haunting him ever since he had been dumped.

"Why?"

Nick looked up, "What?"

Ben rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, "Why did you do that to Scott? He never spoke back to you and never messed with you, so, why?"

"Simple; he was your boyfriend."

"What?" Ben was at a loss for words. Why in the world would Nick harass Scott because of something like that?

Nick scoffed, "I'm beginning to regret not being rougher with that fag. He was an easy target, y' know. Perfect to hit you were it hurts too."

"Why would you want to get to me? I didn't do anything to you." To say Ben was confused, was an understatement. He was on the same soccer team as Nick and his friends, but he never once tried to get in their way. He might be younger than Nick, but somehow he always doubted that when he saw how the latter acted.