part one

Atticus was getting ready for Bill Weasley's wedding. Her dress hugged her frame perfectly giving her a boost of confidence. A knock on the girl's room door snapped her out of her trance. Harry peaked his head in and smiled at his girlfriend.

"Hey, you look absolutely stunning." He said with a bright grin, stepping into the room closer to her. Atticus blushed lightly and smiled at him.

"Okay, kiss-ass." Harry laughed loudly and pulled her closer to him. Atticus closed the space between them, kissing him lightly.

The wedding was going as smoothly as possible. The happy couple were swaying on the dance floor along with the rest of the couples in attendance. Harry and Atticus were dancing slowly, her head resting against his chest listening to his heartbeat and his head resting against hers whispering sweet nothings to her. But, alas, all good things must come to an end.

It was like a movie, everything falling apart in slow motion. Atticus and Harry seprating from one another. Atticus with her wand out ready to fight the death eaters that began to attack. She could hear Harry struggling against Ron, trying to go back to Atticus. She quickly turned around and met his eyes.

"GO, I'LL BE FINE." She shouted amongst the chaos. Harry continued to struggle, but one final smile from Atticus seemed to cease his worry. Hermione nodded at Atticus and gripped both of the boys, apparating away.

To The Boy Who Left,

Be brave, be vigilant. This is a war, Harry and we are here to win.

Be safe and tell Ron i'll watch over Ginny.

Don't worry, Harry, I'll keep Hogwarts safe. i promise.

Sincerely,

The Girl Who Will Wait

Atticus sighed, and folded the letter neatly. She put it in her journal along with the other things she was packing for Hogwarts. She let a few stray tears fall from her eyes. Ginny walked into the room they shared and saw as Atticus quickly wiped her eyes.

"He'll be okay, Atticus. He's strong. They all are." Atticus smiled at her, but didn't reply. Gathering her things, she followed Ginny down the stairs, her trunk floating behind her.

A/N:

aRE YALL FREAKING READY???? BC I SURE AS HELL AM OMFG

also atticus is of age sooo shes 17 :)))))))))))

until next time

xx