part two

Hogwarts wasn't the warm welcoming place that Atticus remembered. It was bleak and dismal. It wasn't home, not anymore. Luna, Ginny, and Neville walked closely with Atticus into Hogwarts. It was filled with terrified students who stood stiffly, trying to avoid the gazes of the death eaters. They were ushered into the great hall which seemed to have lost its warm glow. Atticus saw Snape sitting in the Headmasters seat, scanning the incoming crowd. It was gut-wrenching to see the man who the Order had once trusted in such a sacred place.

"I can't believe he is our Headmaster now." Neville said thickly.

Atticus took a deep breath. "It's all up to us now. We have to protect our home. Meet me in the common room tonight at eleven."

Ginny and Neville nodded, agreeing with Atticus. She promised to fill in Luna with their plan the next day.

The dorm room was quiet. Everyone was asleep except for Atticus. She sat at her desk, preparing to write a letter she will never send.

To The Boy Who Searches,

It's so different now. The halls are deathly quiet. The Great Halls aren't buzzing with joy and laughter. It's dark and cold. I had a dream on the train ride here.

It was us in the future. We were happy, we were free. It was peaceful, the place we were at. We were on a porch just staring into the open field around us. The wind was blowing and the grass was swaying with it. I could have sworn it was a painting. I remember you looking at me and you said something. I can't really recall what you said, but I remember the feeling. It was love.

It was the same feeling I feel when I talk to you, when I see you, when I kiss you.

I miss you.

Love,

The Girl Who Dreams

A/N: 

i am so pumped for this book. considering that there isn't much cannon  about what went on in hogwarts during the time harry was gone aside from the torture, the carrows as teachers, snape as headmaster, and the open rebellion the DA lead. SO in other words, i'm going to be winging alot of this.

next chapter is in Harrys pov

until next time

xx