AuthoЯ's Notɘ

~If you are returning to this book after the recent unpublishment all I have to say is that I did not feel comfortable with the way this was written. 

So I went back and rewrote it. 

I hope you enjoy.~

If you're new, it would mean the world to me if you would read this entire thing before reading along to the next chapter. I have some important information to the story and some credits I need to give right the fuck now. 

Also, this story is mature for a reason, it contains some mature content. Drug use, triggers, yadda yadda. 

You have been warned. 

First, I would like to start off by saying all characters in this book are based off of real people. I started this fanfiction with the idea of making all characters be people that exist and not random characters I made up in my mind. 

If you so chose, you may check out their profiles with these handy-dandy links I included under this also handy-dandy paragraph about the (Sic) stuff that these guys have on their profiles. 

If you like KoЯn fanfictions, Raven actually made a fanfiction of this fanfiction. I know, it is a mouthful. Also, Jeordie has some gay fanfiction with some Fieldy and Jonathan action going on. If you like gay KoЯnogЯaphy just check him out. Nevaeh has a lot of cool shit on her profile, including; Hetalia, Anime, some great Saw shit, a quote book, a Dr. Dre/N.W.A fanfic, and a lot of Kool KoЯnogЯaphy. And Nexi has some wicked Septiplier books and one book with a bunch of Filthy Frank Show/Cancer Crew oneshots, and also has some other Kool shit such as short stories although, I know he was working on getting some shit published and has unpublished a lot from his profile.

They are all amazing people who I have grown to really care for and view as an amazing community of people who have a great taste in music and I would dedicate this entire story to every one of them if I could. They were all open to the idea of just being in a story with me and having their own characters and they were so patient with me when it came to trying to figure out their personalities in order to portray them correctly.

Fuck it, I will put it here. 

This book's existence is dedicated to:

xXmothprinceXx as Jeordie

Shoots_and_Ladders as Nevaeh

KoRnChildren as Raven

ChemicalMidnight13 as Nexi

And I am Raelinn, but most call me Rae. I guess I can sort of being included here as I was the one who made this story and brought us together. But it would not have been possible without them. And I love this book and all of the positive experiences it has brought to me. 

Also, this story takes place in 1994. 

Alright, continue on reading and thank you. (:

~Also just wanted to put a warning that in authors notes and sometimes in my dialog I spell the word "cool" with a K. I know it may be annoying to some people do to it's inaccurate nature, but, what can I say? I'm a KoЯn fan.~