ChaptɘЯ Sɘvɘntɘɘn

(A/N: Okay, so, I re-read the last chapter and really hated it, I felt as though it had a kind of forced vibe and was just meh. Hopefully this chapter will make up for it, sorry guys. I also wanna state I was in no way trying to start a beef with Nevaeh, I was just trying to create some drama. Also, just a warning, it ends rather abruptly as I once again ran out of ideas.)

"I'm tellin' ya man, The Lion King ain't that bad of a movie. I mean, it's got some cool lions and shit." Munky stated, passing the joint to Head. The two had found themselves downstairs on the couch at three in the morning, both somehow not being able to sleep.

"Dude, that movie sucks. Who the fuck holds a little kid off a cliff in the air like that?" Head replied, hitting the joint and handing it back over.

"I don't know, it's just a movie. Plus, it wasn't technically a kid, it was a lion." Munky replied.

"The fuck are you two talkin' about?" Fieldy chuckled, entering the room via the staircase. He had come downstairs to drink and chill out, also finding himself awake.

"The Lion King." Munky shrugged.

"Why? That shit's so boring." Fieldy stated, plopping down on the couch next to them.

"I dunno' man, we're fuckin' high and bored out of our minds." Head explained.

"Clearly. Mind passin' that shit to me?" He asked. Munky handed him the joint, staring off at the wall.

"What are you two doin' up anyway?" Fieldy asked, passing the joint off to Head after taking a hit.

"Couldn't sleep." Head murmured.

"Me neither." Fieldy sighed.

"What, you and Jeordie get into a fight or somethin'?" Munky asked. Fieldy shook his head.

"Nah man, shit's been pretty chill. I just couldn't sleep for some reason." He shrugged. A moment of silence passed.

"You think we're ever gonna get outta here?" He asked.

"I don't know man." Head sighed.

"Even if we do, I can't leave Raven. Hell, I kinda like all of them." He added, his eyes glued to the ground.

"Me too." Munky murmured.

"But I want my fuckin' freedom back. I miss doin' shit. Not being stuck here, fuckin' bored all the time." Fieldy ranted.

"I feel you. But they might not ever let us go." Head stated.

"I need a beer." Fieldy replied, getting up and making his way to the fridge.

"Grab me one too, will ya?" Head asked.

"And me too please." Munky added. Fieldy retrieved three beers before returning and handing two of them to the guys.

"We could have it a lot worse. At least Rae keeps a lot of beer and weed in the house." Munky stated, trying to cheer up his friends.

"Yeah." Head murmured.

"And we've all seemed to taken a liking to at least one of them." Munks added.

"Since when do you have feelings for someone here?" Head asked.

"Uhh I don't." Munky quickly replied.

"That's a lie." Head chuckled.

"Yeah, you've always been a terrible liar Munks." Fieldy joked.

"Yeah. It better not be Raven, she's mine." Head mumbled.

"It's not." He assured.

"Or Jeordie." Fieldy added.