ChaptɘЯ Fivɘ

(A/N: I would just like to apologize for it taking me so long to continue this story... About a couple of months ago, the love of my life (also known as the goth boy you love, Jeordie) left me. It has been really hard on me and writing a story with him in it really kills me on the inside. But I love this story and I know you guys do too so I am going to put myself through the pain of it. Just please be understanding. Y'all have gone through a breakup, right? You understand how it feels? This wasn't just any breakup. I still believe to this day that I was meant to spend the rest of my life with that guy. I just fucked it up. But anyway, enjoy!)

The next few days were spent doing basically nothing. The guys had become a lot more comfortable around their kidnappers, some of them even becoming acquaintances. Jonathan had even started to sleep in a room and spend time out of the basement. David and Nevaeh spent most of their time together, and could usually be found lounging around the house, talking or reading some sort of book. Raven and Head had become sort of close, they liked to hang out and listen to music. Jeordie and Fieldy had an awkward friendship. There was some sort of tension between them that had been there since the day the guys had all gotten drunk, and the two had seemingly disappeared. They would constantly avoid each other, sometimes sneak glances at each other when in the same room. Jon and Munky spent a lot of time together, usually watching some sort of movie or writing songs and jamming out with guitars. Things had also become awkward between Jonathan and Raelinn, the only thing on both of their minds when they would see each other being the 'incident' that had happened on that one day. Jon had kept his promise, keeping his mouth shut and not saying a thing to anyone.

One morning, while David and Nevaeh were sitting on the couch, watching some random movie before everyone else was up, something rather odd happened. Jeordie came stumbling down the stairs and trudged into the living room, his hair all over the place, wearing only a green basketball jersey and boxers. This wouldn't have been weird if it weren't for the fact that both David and Nevaeh recognized the outfit as the same one Fieldy had come downstairs wearing the other day.

"Ugh.. My head.. I need some orange juice." Jeordie groaned, walking into the kitchen and getting himself a glass of OJ. When he plopped down next to Nevaeh and David, both of them smiled.

"So.. How was your night?" David chuckled.

"Shut up." Jeordie groaned, sipping his juice. David laughed and begun to rub the back of his neck, a look of pain crossing his face.

"Whats wrong?" Nevaeh asked, concerned for his well being.

"Nothing. My neck hurts. I was really getting into the drums last night." He smirked. Nevaeh shook her head, a smile pulling at her lips.

"Sit down on the floor in front of me." Nevaeh stated.

"What?" David laughed, the words sounding funny to him. Nevaeh slightly blushed and looked away.

"Just trust me." She chuckled. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but still sat down on the ground in front of her. Nevaeh began to slowly massage his neck.

"Aww, that's cute." Jeordie gushed.

"It's just a neck rub, I do not know what you're talking about." Nevaeh muttered.

"Whatever... Do you know what time it is?" Jeordie asked, still slightly drowsy and extremely hungover.

"It's 12 in the afternoon." Nevaeh stated, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Where is everyone?" Jeordie wondered aloud, noticing everyone's absence.

"They are all still asleep. I don't know how that's even possible. Or why you guys drink so much. You know that's bad!" Nevaeh hissed.

"I know, I know, mom." Jeordie sighed. The events of last night slowly begun to come back to him, a blush creeping on his cheeks as he remembered how Fieldy had given him some "private bass lessons". What he didn't know however, was that the previous night had meant more to Fieldy than just a quick fuck. Fieldy had never developed feelings for a guy before, and he was really confused about the entire situation. After-all, he was the wannabe gangster/tough guy. He had a rep to protect. 

Raven came tumbling down the stairs, quite literally, and landed with a thud on the hard wood floor.
"Fuck, that hurt." She groaned, slowly pulling herself to her feet.
"You alright?" Nevaeh asked.
"Just peachy." Raven sighed, brushing herself off. Raven hadn't had as an eventful night as Jeordie, but she had definitely made some progress with Head. The two had spent the night just talking and goofing off, bonding over their alike personalities. She sat down next to Jeordie and took a deep breath.

One by one, everyone made their way downstairs, taking a seat on the couch or on the floor in front of the piece of furniture.
Both Jon and Head hated mornings, and didn't say a word to anyone for a good hour until they were fully awake.
"Does anyone wanna go out, get lost in the woods and smoke a blunt?" Raelinn asked. A chorus of 'me's rung out, causing him to smile. He was not worried about the guys running away due to the fact that they were surrounded by miles and miles of forest.

If a single one of them ran, they would be caught by someone, without a doubt. 

Seeing as Nevaeh didn't smoke, she decided to stay behind as the group got ready for their adventure. 

After realizing what Nevaeh was doing, David decided to stay behind as well in order to chill with her for a little bit, alone. 

Who was he kidding, he didn't want to just "chill" with her. He was hoping for a lot more than just that by staying behind with her.