ChaptɘЯ Tɘn

***A/N: I just wanted to let y'all know that I must have read and re read the comments on chapter three over 30 times and I have come to the conclusion that we need to roleplay again. That shit was so funny and made me feel extremely happy. Also, I may or may not be bringing in another character for Munks in the next chapter and they may or may not be an actual Child Of The KoЯn who has an account on here. Also, the chapter ends kind of abruptly because I ran out of ideas. Sorry. ***

After Nevaeh got off of Manson, Raelinn suggested that they all drink to relieve some of the tension. Of course everybody was on board with it, anything to calm the nerves.

"What are we going to do about Munks, Jeordie and Reggie?" Jon asked. 

"I think that someone should go up there and talk to them." Nevaeh suggested. Now the question arose; who was going to speak to them? 

"I'll get them down here." Raelinn offered, going to the foot of the stairs before anybody could protest and yelling for the three. Jeordie and Munks made their way down, but Reginald yelled about how he wanted to be "left the fuck alone". 

"We're all getting drunk, wanna join?" Rae offered, looking at the two men. Munks nodded and turned to Jeordie who weakly smiled. 

"Why not?" He murmured. They followed Raelinn into the kitchen where everyone had already pulled out the copious amount of handles. 

"Where are the shot glasses?" Raven wondered aloud.

"Over in this cabinet." Raelinn sighed, opening it and retrieving the nine shot glasses they owned. Rae was glad that Reginald wasn't drinking with them or else someone would be left out, which would have been a bummer. 

"Where's Reggie?" Jon asked. 

"He won't come down. He just needs some alone time right now." Jeordie quietly explained. 

"Is he alright?" He questioned. 

"What are you, his boyfriend?" David snickered. Nevaeh, knowing the statement would upset Jonathan, elbowed David. 

"What?" He hissed.

"Stop being a dick, damn it." She snapped. David rolled his eyes and turned his gaze to the floor. 

"I don't know if he is alright... He's just really fuckin' angry." Jeordie confessed.

"Did he drink?" Munks asked. Jeordie shrugged, not knowing for sure if he had been under the influence. 

"I'm sorry." Jon mumbled, knowing all too well how Reginald could be towards his significant others while drunk. They hadn't been together or anything, but Jonathan was close enough to Fieldy to know what used to go on in his day to day life.

"It's whatever." Jeordie stated, staring off, clearly distraught. 

"Well, let's just get drunk and forget about it." Raelinn suggested with a smile. It wasn't a secret that Rae used alcohol to deal with problems that seemed overwhelming. He nodded and avoided eye contact. The group all downed one round of shots, Nevaeh and Jeordie making faces at the way it burned their throats. The guys laughed at their reactions. 

"Hey! This is my first time drinking alcohol, don't laugh at me." She hissed. Normally, Jeordie would also make an attempt to defend himself, but, he just wasn't in the mood tonight. David smiled at Nevaeh and looked at her as if she was an expiring piece of art that wouldn't always be around. He didn't mind the fact that he was staring, he wasn't embarrassed about his adoration of her. He found her truly beautiful. (A/N: I apologize for not being able to really build on this, but I have no clue what the fuck Nevaeh looks like so I cannot really do so adequately.)