Troyler(boyxboy)

Troye pov.

It was a cold night in the middle off July, and Troye sat on his bed scrolling through Twitter, well honestly he stalked Tyler Oakley! He always had a good connection with Tyler but after he came out it kinda just.. changed. And Troye knew why that was, Tyler were freaking 6 years older. Troye couldn't even drink in the Us.

Tyler must have been thinking of him as a little brother, but when he came out he scared away Tyler. The love off his life. He was nervous as shit, vidcon was the first time meeting Tyler in real life. What if he would ignore him the whole time. He then realized he were late for the airport. typical him.. He grabbed his bag rushing out the door.

15 minutes he was on the airport surounded by viewers as usual. He smiled taking photos for about 1 hour stright before he excused himself going to the bathroom before heading to the plane. it was 12 hours to us and Troye hated airplane toilets.

As he was doing bathroom stuff he looked down wondering if he were big enough for Tyler, but he shaked the though off imediatly thinking he shouldent think aboutthis getting on his plane.

The plane was big and had WiFi(luckily) and after about one hour he got on his laptop posting on Twitter:

In the air heading for America! anyone up for driving me to the hotel in this new country xx??

He closed his laptop trying to sleep... When he woke up it was about 30 minutes to landing the captein aonused over the speakers. He had been sleeping for 10 hours!

wow well done Troye he though to himself checking his phone to see that Connor had told him he'd get him in the airport! Connor was the YouTuber he were closest to cause they had started YouTube about the same time

He felt the plane hitting the ground pretty hard and looked out. It was a pretty damn big airport. He started getting butterflies in his belly realising he though about Tyler.... Again! He had to stop he told himself going off the plane

Well thats first chapter! hope ull like it! : 3 please comment and follow my story and follow me on Twitter @ophmal ^^